ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The official jeremy post...

Posted by starrlight 

The official jeremy post...
April 13, 2003 02:35AM
I just wanted to start this post and have everyone put their thoughts on this....for the one and only, Jeremy Dean.

I remember when I first saw the band live July 25th 2000 at the Odeon in Cleveland, I was standing right near Jeremy...I was nothing short of being in awe with his energy and his pure enjoyment of being on stage playing and having fun at the same time.
Among the wonderful showhe puts on inside every nine days show, Jeremy is one of the nicest if not the nicest person in the world. He is soo sweet and appriciative of every single fan.
So, I would like to personally thank Jeremy for contributing all your talent to this band and also thank him for the great memories I will cherish...especially all those hand stands on the keys.

Although you and nine days are no longer apart, I will always be a fan of Jeremy Dean and support him in any way I can. I am sure we all here on the NDMB will continue to do so.

So, I would really like to thank you from the bottom of my heart....
You truely rock

Tracy

(*note...f your jeremy reading this, please change the "jeremy' or "him/he" to YOU/YOUR....)
Re: The official jeremy post...
April 13, 2003 06:44AM
Ill miss Jeremy too. He is soooo nice and down to earth.
and talented at every thing imaginable
I hope he keeps us posted on his whereabouts so we can still go check him out. Still lots of love for ND
April 13, 2003 07:35AM
I always love watching him play. I love how he closes his eyes and just gets lost in his music. He is an awesome musician and such a nice person. There will definitely be something missing at Nine Days shows now. I hope he keeps us up to date with what he's doing and I wish him luck in the future.

April 13, 2003 08:04AM
I'm definetely going to miss him. To me his keyboarding was one of the many things that sets Nine Days apart from the mass of generic modern rock bands. I hate to see him go, but I trust the band's judgement that this will be for the best.
April 13, 2003 08:12AM
Hey Jeremey,

I told you this 6 times already....but you will defintely be missed. I've loved hearing you play the keyboards and the sax so much in the past few years. You are so great and down to earth and I wish you luck in whatever you do.

The band will not be the same without you!

Post Edited (04-13-03 18:53)

~MeLiSsA
April 13, 2003 09:17AM
jeremy ownz you all.
April 14, 2003 07:03AM
jeremy your the man..you'll definately be missed...good luck with your future engagements with music or whatever your going to do..let us know so we can support you..You truly rock man....until next time~thomas
April 14, 2003 08:22AM
I agree.
Jeremy was the coolest. I can honestly say that things will never be the same without him. I mean how can they play anything without him?
think about it! how many of their songs will sound he same without him?...none!
I am glad that the last time i got to see him was in Chicago and he wore the sweatshirt that I made. (that will make me smile forever...)
So, here's to Jeremy:
A kick ass guy who will be missed at every show.
Thanks for being so nice to us and signing everything under the sun for me!
Love ya!

Lisa
April 15, 2003 01:50PM
if it weren't for jeremy marrying kristen, i don't think that there is any way that i would've been as in love with this band as i am. in the beginning, i admit, i bought TMC because i thought "oh its kristens husband i have to" but i became attached to it...in a way that i felt that it changed my life forever. i never thought that one could become so passionate about a band

jeremy...as if i haven't told you already...thank you so much for walking into "my" life. i appreciate all that you have done for this band and for what you will do in the future.

i raise my glass to you...you truly are the man

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy (<~~ will also never be replaced)
April 15, 2003 03:08PM
Jeremy my dear...you've always had a special little place in my heart, firstly because you were such a fan of my brother and his band. I was so excited when he would excitedly tell me how much "Jeremy from nine days *loved* our CD!!" And you've always been such a friendly guy to me whenever I've met you (even if i do get tongue tied...mostly because Amy likes to embarrass me in front of you yawning smiley) )....but...I guess steph said it the best:

jeremy ownz you all.

I agree, I agree. You, my friend, are "the man."

~lori~
April 16, 2003 02:04AM
No no no...
You all have it wrong my friends...
The absolute best part of Jeremy Dean was that brief stint of time when John got to inform us all that there was magic in Jeremy Dean's underpants.
Who else remembers this?

~Diana
April 16, 2003 02:48AM
In a message dated 4/13/03 5:13:30 PM, IslesMBF writes:

<< I just wanted to make sure you take a look at the message board. >>

I did take a look at the board. I'm totally flattered that a post of that nature would be up on the board. It just makes me feel good to know that I may have had any impact at all on people. Thank you for that.

Jeremy

Jeremy is readin'....so keep postin'

Post Edited (04-16-03 11:49)

~MeLiSsA
April 16, 2003 04:29AM
Crazy keyboard antics (ie handstands, etc)
The incorrect dating of events... 20003
Jeremy wearing a towel on stage like superman

Yep. Good fun, good fun...

April 16, 2003 04:30AM
awww..keyboard handstands : (

~MeLiSsA
April 16, 2003 05:35AM
There was magic in his underpants? Being a new Nine Days fan, I've never met jeremy. This post, however, Diana, makes me really want to see this guy.

Kristin

April 16, 2003 05:40AM
what kind of a man uses the word underpants? its so momish.

although, that was beyond hilarious. i wasnt there, but i have the bootleg.
April 16, 2003 06:40AM
OMG...diana

i so forgot about that

but yes...ahh
summer 2000 was the best ever

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
April 16, 2003 06:57AM
Jeremy,
You truly, truly rock. You are one of the most down to earth people that I have ever met and you will be greatly missed. I'll miss the handstands and seeing you take pictures of the crowd prior/during the show. It was so great seeing you play the sax @ the downtown. I feel lucky to have had that experience. Also, thanks for taking the time to remind me not to get my i-zone pictures wet @ the ben & jerry's festival last summer so that they wouldn't get ruined. You're an all around amazing person and I wish you so much luck in your future endeavors. Please keep us posted so that we can catch up with you every now and then. Thank you so much for the great shows and for taking the time to make an impact in people's lives.

~KT~

This is for everyone: <<magic in Jeremy Dean's underpants>> good and crazy memories.......... :0)

&quot;brand new starts make saints of sinners, but i'm doomed 2 live in my past&quot;
April 16, 2003 10:43AM
there will always be magic in Jeremy Deans underpants
:') tear

ur the only dude i know who would pretend to know who i am ( i think u said u remember me from seatle?) when u we've never met b4 and that makes u awesome

~SOFiA~

&quot;you wont hear me, still you endear me, now..woo woo&quot;
April 16, 2003 12:42PM
To all you fans and friends,

I am sorry to say that I will no longer be continuing on with the future endeavors of the band. This was no product of a big blowout or anything like that. Basically, I feel that in my life I needed to make a change. I've been a solid member of the band for over eight years. I've been through all the good times, all the rough times, all the times that people said we weren't good enough, and I was there when we proved them all wrong. I've laughed with them, fought with them, and put my life in their hands. This band has been a second home to me for almost a third of my life. I don't have any brothers, but as long I was in the band, I felt like I did. That's the real difficult part of my decision. There is no easy way to leave a situation like this. I'm sure that no matter what form the band takes, it will always be successful. It was built on such a solid foundation of great songs. It has no choice but to continue to do well. With that in mind, I take my leave. Quietly and without pomp and circumstance. I just feel I need to move in a different direction. So now I'm looking forward to being one of the biggest Nine Days fans out there. Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

Yours,

Jeremy Dean
April 16, 2003 12:45PM
Aww... That's sweet. I seriously have tears in my eyes. Good luck with everything and maybe we'll all see you at some shows! smiling smiley

Colleen.

April 16, 2003 12:48PM
that would be so awesome if you were just in the crowd enjoying the show and then there was jeremy standing next to you.
April 16, 2003 12:50PM
Wow. That is all I have to say. I wish Jeremy and the remaining members of the group both, a lot of luck. smiling smiley
April 16, 2003 01:36PM
Jeremy..

do not ever change...you are one of the coolest people ever

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
April 16, 2003 05:05PM
J- You are awesome!

~MeLiSsA
April 18, 2003 05:37AM
I just wanna say the band won't be the same without him. When I heard the sax solos on the old albums I was in shock at how musical they were. Now because of him I am learning to play the sax so maybe someday I can play like that too. Not to mention I hope I can play the piano as well as him someday too. Though I never had the honor of meeting him I hope someday I'll get to meet one of the best musicians I ever heard.
April 18, 2003 07:30AM
Jeremy...I love you, dude. That was the sweetest post. I got a bit emotional reading it, as Colleen did as well. Best of luck in everything you do in life Jeremy...and I expect to see you rocking out with us at the next LI show.

~lori~
April 18, 2003 11:00AM
........what can i say.......I LOVE THAT MAN

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy

Post Edited (04-18-03 20:01)
April 18, 2003 02:18PM
wow, I thought I loved the band...you guys make me want to move north, and follow the band around to every single show, no matter if I have money for food, or shelter or anything....and I thought I was devoted...

Some call it narcissism, I consider myself a conniseure of my own appearance
April 19, 2003 11:55AM
jeremy, you rock man. i don't care if you are leaving, you'll always be the coolest guy from the band.

-Bryce, Utah
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π