ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

No more tour dates?

Posted by niceguy10483 

No more tour dates?
June 03, 2005 02:02PM
...not to mention hardly any of the links on that post that informs every 'newbie' of what happened to nine days work anymore... whats happening to Nine Days and John Hampson???

If anyone knows of any current info or update I would greatly appriciate knowing what is up.

I got an internship in NY this summer, and I am here for two months... I was hoping to finally see Nine Days or John Hampson in concert, but I cant find anything that is updated, much less any shows coming up... I'm very dissapointed... but at this point, i'll be happy to hear that they are even alive.

In any case, hope someone here is in contact with John or Nine Days so that I can get some valid responses to this post. Thanks,

Post Edited (06-03-05 23:11)

~justin

"move on through these clouds of fright
fail we might but stay and never know;
and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go..."~LIVINTRUST~
Re: No more tour dates?
June 03, 2005 02:06PM
i'm gunna say john's alive cause he hasn't been in the obituaries. he's just elusive. word on the street has it there might be a show in june.

*~katie~*
June 03, 2005 02:09PM
wow, that was fast, lol.... thank you very much.

~justin

and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go..."~LIVINTRUST~
June 03, 2005 02:24PM
um yea. my night ended early. thankfully there's an excellent episode of seinfeld on right now.

*~katie~*
June 03, 2005 02:36PM
yeah, so did mine... I was hoping to be out late... perhaps even getting wasted with a the only 2 people I know up here right now... but it turned out they decided to make plans with other people tonight and I was left out... so, tough ****... guess I'll just head to bed.

~justin

June 03, 2005 03:05PM
both of your nights are better than mine..... sad smiley. Anyway, yea I keep hearing fairytales of shows, but neither john or brian have put anything up on the board......so who knows yawning smiley/.
June 03, 2005 04:01PM
Katie's not a real person. She's a computer program that lives on the boards.

~lori~
June 03, 2005 04:13PM
i think im tired of waiting to know what is goin on with these guys So...if they dont plan something and tell us soon, im gonna hunt them down and beat the answers out of them...mind u its all out of love...and deprivation of their music live...
haaha

*~Bernadette~*
June 04, 2005 01:24AM
um... and i've NEVER seen em live... imagine how I feel, finally in NY and no Nine Days shows in sight... lol

~justin

June 04, 2005 03:31AM
I havent seen the guys together since 00, I saw John a few months back..but that was it....Id kill for another John show, a Brian show or a Nine Days show!
June 04, 2005 03:58AM
Brian mentioned something about the UK.

I'm just going to go ahead and guess that that's not happening now.

June 04, 2005 06:47AM
Sketch01 wrote:

> Brian mentioned something about the UK.
>
> I'm just going to go ahead and guess that that's not happening
> now.
>

i think his girlfriend hasn't found out yet if shes going to the U.K.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π