Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Life of a w00t!

Posted by snowgirl2022 

Re: Life of a w00t!
June 09, 2005 10:31AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 09, 2005 10:42AM
Well I know Taylor beter than most of you as we both go to the same school and are in five of her classes everyday. She is one of the most responsible people i know. Trust me she could handle it. I dont know what the deal is with her parents but i can understand that the worry. Still think you should get a friend to drive you to the airport and go anyway!!

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
June 09, 2005 10:42AM
'i think that parents nowadays don't realize how mature MOST (being the key word) 16 year olds (especially girls) are.'

The correct translation Kevin, would be that most parents are fully aware just how mature their 16 year old kids think they are.

After all, these same 'evil' parents where, at one point, (believe it or not) rebellious 16 year old teenagers with a grudge against authority themselves.

Post Edited (06-09-05 19:44)
June 09, 2005 11:11AM
whatever, i can tell i'm out numbered here so i'll shut up, but taylor i say go for it

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 09, 2005 11:37AM
Yes, go for it, and **** things up with your mother for a while.

Then, when you have a kid, and they try to do the same thing and you try to stop them, they'll pull the same thing. You'll get upset about it because this is the child you brought into the world and raised and you feel that at they're age they're not old enough for such a thing (when you're 16 you're a kid still... remember that) you'll think back and you'll remember exactly what you did, and then you're going to understand.

None of these people telling you to go for it are parents. None of them know what it means to hold the responsibility of a parent, or to possess the love a parent has for a child.

This is NOT the same as taking the train into the city to see a show. This is NOT breaking curfew. This is acting like a child.

Want to be treated like an adult? Act like it. An adult doesn't pout and run away.

-Mike

Post Edited (06-09-05 20:40)

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 09, 2005 11:46AM
Number One: I am 16.

Number Two: I have single handedly brought up not only myself but my brother these past two years, my parents travel and my moms not even home 13/14 days.

Number Three: My father knew very well I was making those flights.

Number Four: I've flown by myself before.... hello I speant my entire summer in Australia and New Zealand BY MYSELF! I made it fine there!

Number Five: John's family is really close to ours and we've known them forever.

Thank you Kevin for fighting for me!

And to everyone else... I know where youre coming from but I'm totally different from most 16 year olds. I may seem like a ditz on this board but I've probably gone through more then any of you had gone through at this age....

~*wOOt!*
June 10, 2005 07:55AM
Sorry if not all of us agreed w/ what you have seemingly already chosen to do. When asked our opinions we gave them, it was never my intention to try to belittle you; and you have my utmost sincere apology if you felt that i did so.
I am fully aware that every childhood/teen experiences are different, I'm not that ignorant. But I also know that most people, myself included, have also have felt like they have been forced to deal with more then all those around them. No one's life is perfect or ideal, what we go through and experience makes us who we are, the people we become. I'm sure that everything you that you have had to endure thus far has made you into a wonderful, smart and strong individual who is capable of making their own decisions...because when it comes down to it, it is in fact your decision to make.
June 10, 2005 12:15PM
Well no it's fine... dont worry about it, I just thought I'd be getting a different answer. And I know you say most kids feel the way I do about how I'm different, but you will never find anyone like me in my situation. I assure you. I'd bet my life on it actually. And my snowboard. And my snowboard is my most prized possession. Whatever though. You were all kids once.. some of you still are, just thought you'd understand the want to be free from something that you stopped following years before.

~*wOOt!*
June 10, 2005 09:24PM
I would let you go. But if you go without your parents' permission, there is no way in hell they'll let you go next time.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 11, 2005 01:12AM
I say go... hell, you dont live forever.

~justin

"move on through these clouds of fright
fail we might but stay and never know;
and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go..."~LIVINTRUST~
June 11, 2005 01:52AM
i spent six months in australia when i was 15/16 (i had my birthday over there). i flew all the way there on my own.

i can't really judge on what taylor should be doing as i dont know the details of the situation. but i hope it works out for ya. smiling smiley
June 12, 2005 10:44AM
Eh whatever I'm not going and I guess I've accepted that. but hey I speant my summer in Aussi too by myself! Thats awesome. Its an amazing place and I really wanna go back. And I dont think I'd ever just go against my parents and leave.... haha wooww noooo never. I'm a good little girl. Whats the worst everyone has ever done like... having to do with their parents?

~*wOOt!*
June 12, 2005 11:33AM
W00t is your family loaded???? cuz your life always seems crazy like your off on some vacation scaling mt vesuveus and ****.... lol

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
June 12, 2005 05:35PM
Her family is very loaded, so I've heard.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
June 14, 2005 06:54AM
I went to Paris for the weekend once without my telling my parents. They still don't know about that.

~ Sofi ~

June 14, 2005 07:24AM
I'd say that qualifies as being one of the stupidest things you've ever done.

Sorry. But it was.

June 14, 2005 07:50AM
Yeah, it's up there with them. I was with adults mind. Well. People over 18. Still, definitely not a bright spark.

Post Edited (06-14-05 16:50)

~ Sofi ~

June 14, 2005 03:35PM
sofi123 wrote:

> Yeah, it's up there with them. I was with adults mind. Well.
> People over 18. Still, definitely not a bright spark.
>
>
>

but you were with someone thats the point.
June 15, 2005 04:17AM
Why do you all think my family is very loaded? Hmm... HMMMM. I guess we kind of are. Well. Okay. But..... I don't know... my parents just want me to have a lot of opportunities so their willing to spend a lot of money for that to happen. You only live once eh? And the worst thing I've ever done? for all of last year everyday I'd go voer to my boyfrineds house after school and just told my parents I was staying after. Then I'd walk home.

~*wOOt!*
June 15, 2005 04:49AM
thats sneaky.. lol... it was about the sneakiest thing i did when i was 16.. now it's on....

Eric
June 16, 2005 02:04AM
Well I'm not much of a bad girl. OH WAIT! I remember a better time. I was over my cottage wih my boyfriend and we couldnt get away from my parents so we took the jetski over to my aunts cottage across the lake who I knew wasnt home and we broke in and had some fun wiht her whipped cream. Thats about it though.

~*wOOt!*
June 16, 2005 02:24AM
Why the hell did I need to know that?!

Given that you're only just about 16 I think, and your talking in the past tence, I can't help but be completely disturbed by that comment.

Do kids even exist anymore?! They all seem to hang out at trendy bars, smoking, drinking, and for all I know, probably voting too... and the amount of kids with kids...

Gaaaaaaaahh....

*Goes to shower*

It's so fucking wrong.

June 16, 2005 02:27AM
I didnt do anything BAD so to say. And c'mon. You can't say you didnt experiment.

~*wOOt!*
June 16, 2005 02:29AM
At 15? No.

Can't say that I did.

That's assuming you were even that old at the time.

June 16, 2005 09:21AM
I'm with Sketch on this one.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 16, 2005 09:24AM
You should've been playing hopscotch.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 19, 2005 05:48AM
Hahahahaha okay. Hopscotch it is. Actually, in the past 2 years it's like I've been un-maturing. I went from doing shi*t like that to playing mario kart 64 with my boyfriends. It's a lovely thing.

~*wOOt!*
June 21, 2005 12:51PM
Did I tell all you that I bought a pet fish? His name is Mr. Humongo Montezuma and he's a japanese fighting fish. Yeah thats right punk.

~*wOOt!*
June 21, 2005 01:58PM
i bet agent bobby roe the fighting fish could kick your fish's ass.

*~katie~*
June 22, 2005 01:54AM
I went from doing shi*t like that to playing mario kart 64 with my BOYFRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSS.
*Taylor*

hahahaha im not even gonna coment on that one

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π