ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

jeremy and vinnie?

Posted by Frogmush 

jeremy and vinnie?
April 14, 2003 12:28AM
Ok, so i know i havnt been reading the boards enough, and keeping up to date. So now the band has lost Jeremy and Vinnie? hrmm.. i understand vinnie, but without jeremy are they going to be the same.. I always described nine days as Piano Driven rock.. now without a keyboardest, there is not piano.. now how am i supposed to describe them. lol.. i hope that they will still be able to write music just as good as they have been. because from what i have seen in band pics and stuff, Jeremy looked to be a big influence on the music writing process. always working with pro-tools and such helping write.. i dunno though.. i guess the guys know whats best.. but i don't want the music to change.. it's scary.. it has changed over the years.. but it still is awesome.... i just don't want it to change for the worse... im scared.. ... any comments?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
Re: jeremy and vinnie?
April 14, 2003 02:56AM
It changed in the Madding Crowd from what it was and we all know TMC rocks the house.

And apparently John said that a lot of their music needs no piano so they will be fine.

I agree because I like pretty much all their music and so long as John sticks around it will always be the same Nine Days to me.

I absolutely love her when she smiles
April 14, 2003 04:46AM
yeah i took a little vac. from the board for a couple of weeks and then i come back and find out Jeremy LEFT!! i'm a tad upset! i knew vinny left but now Jeremy...wow that's a little to much to handle. i miss him alredy.

When did he post a note saying he was leaving? i want to hear more please.
?
ps nine days needs everyone there to work. now they will spring new artistic roots & with hope it will be for the better...good lock guys...i'm with ya

April 14, 2003 10:14AM
"so long as John sticks around it will always be the same Nine Days to me."

do i even need to point out what is so wrong about that statement? and actually ninedays has gone back to the original group....so we'll see how that will influence things.
April 14, 2003 10:16AM
There is nothing wrong with it. John sings.. instruments play in the back ground.. if you see it differently then tough.. So.. as long as John is still around to sing, it.. will.. always.. be.. the.. same.. Nine Days.. to.. and sure enough me.

My theory is they will continue to sound like SHU..

April 14, 2003 10:32AM
that's too freakin' bad tho, i really wanted to meet jeremy sometime, cuz he rox and all.... i hope he at least does something else with his keyboard skills, cuz i love him!

-Bryce, Utah
April 14, 2003 10:37AM
Question...
What about the songs that Brian sings? (Back to Me, Bitter, Marvelous, Ocean, just to name a few off the top of my head)

Anyhoo, yeah I stumbled across something last night saying that Nick, Brian, John and Keith were the originals. So that is cool. But Keith isn't permanent yet... sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley Keith is super cool. He needs to stay.

Colleen.

April 14, 2003 10:42AM
I think John could do a pretty good job on them..

Brian would be dearly missed and I'd have to see after he was gone..

But overall... like I said..

April 14, 2003 11:11AM
I, personally, think that the band would not be the same if either Brian or John left. I like the mix between the voices and I think it's awesome that both of them sing. And like I said before, I like Brian's voice better (not that I don't like John's). smiling smiley
April 14, 2003 11:50AM
Yes you did say that before.. how repetitive..

April 14, 2003 12:15PM
I said it before, I said it now and I'll say it again! I'll show you all! ::nods::. The world needs a little repetition every now and then.
April 14, 2003 01:07PM
Well if it's from you it's jussst fine smiling smiley

April 14, 2003 10:19PM
I agree that the band will survive, but not without John and Brian. I think that brian has just as much vocal influence on it as John, and Brian is an awesome guitar player.

Eric
April 14, 2003 10:21PM
ALSO!.. think of some of the songs we won't ever hear live again without jeremy... No more 257 weeks.... booooo sad smiley

Eric
April 15, 2003 04:07AM
They'll probably have new and exciting versions of older songs. That should be lots of fun to listen to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π