ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It's gonna be a long summer...

Posted by niceguy10483 

It's gonna be a long summer...
June 11, 2005 01:27AM
Ok, I need to vent real quick, for those who dont give a ****, might as well ignore this post....

I HATE FUCKING NEW JERSEY AND NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING TO DO HERE WITHOUT SPENDING AN ARM AND A LEG AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS HERE, BASICALLY< THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IM SUCK HERE FOR A FUCKING 2 WHOLE MONTHS< AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Nine Days actually has a show before August... that will make my summer... right there, thats all I would need at this point... all my expectations of this place have gone bad... I need a Nine Days concert so bad.

-----

Ok, on a seperate note... got those Nine Days DVD's yesterday... wow, thanks man.... very tight... I'm so surprised how good Nine Days sounds live, its insane.

-------

Back to my life at the moment.... been here for over a week now... sombody shoot me.

~justin

&quot;move on through these clouds of fright
fail we might but stay and never know;
and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go...&quot;~LIVINTRUST~
Re: It's gonna be a long summer...
June 11, 2005 04:27AM
yes new jersey does suck , i guess your not in KANSAS anymore !!! LOL
June 11, 2005 04:29AM
as much as I used to talk **** on KS, I actually miss it now, lol.... think I'll move to Colorado after I graduate though... its awesome there...

~justin

and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go...&quot;~LIVINTRUST~
June 11, 2005 04:35AM
u have aim? if so i/m me at sicpup71
June 11, 2005 04:58AM
justin nothing to do to night come into new york city and see this band.
i'll be there and maybe you'll get to meet some other people too

http://www.half-circle.com

Kenny's Castaways
In the Heart of Greenwich Village
157 Bleeker Street NYC. .
(212) 473 9870

10P.M., $5 cover, 21+

June 11, 2005 05:11AM
I'll be there...

Oh, and I added you on AIM. (but you arnt on at the moment, lol)

~justin

June 11, 2005 06:45PM
true NJ does suck ass.....but NYC is awsome during the summer.....and yea, you're a boy you have to spend money no matter where you go. smiling smiley
June 11, 2005 08:14PM
Back to my life at the moment.... been here for over a week now... sombody shoot me.

~justin

From what i hear Justin just head to Newick and someone will shoot you there smiling smiley

come on it cannot be that bad, i looooooooooved new york, i managed to spend a few weeks there and spend very little money (other than accom)

get the free ferry across to statten island, just walk around the city, walk through central park, sneak into the museums

I cannot wait to be back there, prob in feb it is looking like as i land in la in early jan tongue sticking out smiley
June 12, 2005 02:47AM
ok... so NYC is cool... and last night made up for this first shitty week... that concert last night.... damn, you all missed out.

Half Circle Drive rocked the house... met the whole band and talked music for awhile... totally my scene.

Anyways, thanks sicpup71.... I had a fabulous time, keep me updated on all the good shows around you hear of...

~justin

June 12, 2005 02:50AM
(to sicpup71) Where can I get the lyrics for Half Circle Drive?? Can you ask Ed if he can post them on myspace or thier website?

~justin

June 12, 2005 04:10AM
niceguy10483 wrote:

> (to sicpup71) Where can I get the lyrics for Half Circle
> Drive?? Can you ask Ed if he can post them on myspace or thier
> website?
>

i'll ask, he had them on there at one time.
June 12, 2005 10:03AM
ok I understand you want everything right now, but you've only been here a week, some other girls i was talking to the other day were complaining about the same ****. Just like anywhere, it takes time to get to know people and find good places to go out to. Just take it easy, relax, and breathe in some exhaust fuel......by the end of the summer you'll be sad you're leaving.
June 12, 2005 10:05AM
Madonna wrote:

> OK I understand you want everything right now, but you've only
> been here a week, some other girls i was talking to the other
> day were complaining about the same ****. Just like anywhere,
> it takes time to get to know people and find good places to go
> out to. Just take it easy, relax, and breathe in some exhaust
> fuel......by the end of the summer you'll be sad you're
> leaving.

too late it's fixed he knows where to go ands been hooked up with some good people.
June 12, 2005 10:25AM
why do i keep missing hcd shows? i'd really like to see ed singing something of his own.

*~katie~*
June 12, 2005 11:13AM
I wish I could to go NYC... arghghghg I'm in friggin upstate NY and its cow town. Mhhmm. I want to go to shows soo badly but nooo I cant. Goo. And I have finals all these next two weeks... lfehwkfwefwqqwefwe ick but only two more days left of real school so ha!

~*wOOt!*
June 12, 2005 11:21AM
i know that band...they are good...havent seen em in a while tho...

*~Bernadette~*
June 12, 2005 11:35AM
katie didn't know u wanted to would have asked u. and Bernadette when did u see them ??
June 12, 2005 02:15PM
tis ok, i knew about it but i had duck tix

*~katie~*
June 12, 2005 02:27PM
oh ok
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π