Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Michael Jackson

Posted by The Turkey 

Michael Jackson
June 13, 2005 08:21AM
Got off scott-free.

You could say he's a pretty smooth criminal.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: Michael Jackson
June 13, 2005 08:25AM
Damnit, and I'd even prepared my "...and he would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those pesky kids" pun for when he was found guilty...

June 13, 2005 09:04AM
personally i think he is a very odd person but not sick enough to do anything to kids...he didnt havea real childhood so he thinks children and thier childhood is pure and precious. so i think he is warped & stuff but not gross...i woulda said innocent as well...

although to try and frame him as someone that would do such a thing...he'd be the perfect person to blame.

*~Bernadette~*
June 13, 2005 12:43PM
Yup, he just never grew up. I'm glad he was found not guilty, I don't think he has a harmful bone in his body...I mean common, just look at the guy! Any 5yr old could beat the crap out of him...he's a real life mr Burns with out the mean-old-man tendencies.
June 13, 2005 12:57PM
can someone please just kill this fucking piece of crap already!!!
June 13, 2005 01:34PM
well thats an awful thing to say...

*~Bernadette~*
June 13, 2005 01:50PM
fallenlife2000 wrote:

> well thats an awful thing to say...
>
have a kid and leave them with this animal.
June 13, 2005 02:10PM
i personally think he's guilty as hell, but i was tlaking to one of my friends last night on AIM, and in his profile he has a quote that i found humourous so i thought i'd share:

"on a scale of 1-10, how old do you think michael jackson's boyfriend is?"

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 13, 2005 02:22PM
he's smooth, but not a criminal.

haha, get it? god, i'm awful.
June 13, 2005 03:01PM
i really don't give a fuk. there are a ton of worse people out there who are getting away with shite and getting no media coverage. damn our planet's obsession with celebrity!!!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
June 13, 2005 03:59PM
When are the idiot parents who let their kids sleep with him going to trial, huh?

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
June 13, 2005 05:02PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 13, 2005 05:14PM
The Turkey wrote:

> When are the idiot parents who let their kids sleep with him going to trial, huh?
>

Thank you!...when these parents know his "reputation" y the hell would u let ur kid stay there...they were freakin hopin something would happen so they could try to get in on some damn money!

Post Edited (06-14-05 02:14)

*~Bernadette~*
June 13, 2005 05:25PM
Doesn't mean the man doesn't get in trouble for it.

In any event, he was found innocent.

Scott Peterson, a man who very little evidence was presented against, was found guilty.

Hooray.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
June 14, 2005 05:50AM
<<Doesn't mean the man doesn't get in trouble for it.

In any event, he was found innocent.

Scott Peterson, a man who very little evidence was presented against, was found guilty.

Hooray.>>

Mike, as of right now (and probably for the next 30 seconds until I read another post) you are my fucking hero. My thoughts exactly.
June 15, 2005 04:10AM
Hmmm.... I dont know really. I really like his music but he's one scary looking dude. I'd probably be scared out of my mind if I saw him in real life.

~*wOOt!*
June 15, 2005 04:12AM

~ Sofi ~

&quot;And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name.&quot;
June 15, 2005 06:30AM
Anyone who thought there was ever a chance he would be convicted was fooling themselves. They would never be able to send him to prison, he'd die.
June 15, 2005 06:45AM
If he's guilty of molesting a child, he deserves to die.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
June 16, 2005 02:07AM
Funnnnnnny picture, but whos boobs are those?

~*wOOt!*
June 16, 2005 02:17AM
By the look of it, they're not even hers.

Whoever 'her' might be.

June 16, 2005 05:30AM
i don't think you deserve to die if you're a child molester. you should get your dick cut off (or would that be considered cruel and unusual?). still, that's the way to go.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
June 16, 2005 07:55AM
Greatest all round musician to grace the earth...

'I wish i could be....Every Little Thing you wanted....'~Dishwalla
June 16, 2005 09:18AM

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 17, 2005 02:20PM
From the David Letterman show:
"Just another example of a white guy getting preferential treatment..."
June 19, 2005 05:46AM
Define? preferential

~*wOOt!*
June 19, 2005 06:11AM
Haha.

I had heard a slight variant of that...

'And so it goes that the rich white guy still gets off scott free...'

June 19, 2005 07:03AM
You know, I really feel sorry for any famous person accused of a crime, because it seems to me that they are guilty whether found innocent or not. I'm not saying that there isn't a chance that MJ actually molested those children, but the jury didn't think the evidence against him was strong enough to convict him. Besides the fact that if MJ is found guilty, so should these children's parents for letting their children stay at a 40 year old mans house alone when they knew his past history with children. **** that ****, he was found innocent and I don't see how he's being given preferential treatment because everywhere he goes in the U.S. he is now branded as a child molestor whether he did or did not actually do the crime. The prosecution couldn't prove their case, that isn't giving Micheal a chance to get away with anything, at the most all it was faulty lawyers and a bad invesitgation......but even if that is the case who cares, because everyone who actually gave a **** about this case is ridiculous. I'm not sticking up for Micheal because I think he's a good musician, I just think it's wrong to persecute people and continue to brand them with a scarlet letter when everyone on both sides of the fence were just as greedy, dirty, and selfish as the person accused.
June 20, 2005 08:11AM
Here Here.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π