Posted by scubacayman88 

Attention Women...
June 13, 2005 02:12PM
you fucking suck

that is all

Post Edited (06-13-05 23:12)

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
Re: Attention Women...
June 13, 2005 02:17PM
scubacayman88 wrote:

> you fucking suck
>
> that is all
>
>
>
only the good ones!!!
June 13, 2005 05:01PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 13, 2005 05:11PM
not all women suck damnit!
and btw lotsa men suck too so there! lol

*~Bernadette~*
June 13, 2005 06:15PM
Agreed Kev.
June 13, 2005 07:46PM
woohha back it up

just watched oprah today all about cheating men

i don't think your argument will stand up mate
June 13, 2005 11:50PM
I love being shoehorned into a stereotype...

June 14, 2005 01:30AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 14, 2005 05:19AM
just putting it out there, all the women in my life are making my world a living hell right now and i'm really tired of it.

by the way, i was never vouching for guys, we suck sometimes too.

Rock on...
Kevin

June 14, 2005 05:44AM
we can be assholes, but women... wow, them and thier fuckin-with-our-heads all the time, then blow it off as nothin... yeah, they suck.

~justin

"move on through these clouds of fright
fail we might but stay and never know;
and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go..."~LIVINTRUST~
June 14, 2005 06:54AM
Humans suck as a whole.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 14, 2005 10:03AM
Sofi, you are so right. Humans do suck.
June 14, 2005 01:16PM
I wish I was a cat... then I could just please people by looking cute and be lazy aaaaaaallll day, LoL...

~justin

"move on through these clouds of fright
fail we might but stay and never know;
and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go..."~LIVINTRUST~
June 14, 2005 02:24PM
my cat sits on her fat ass all day and eats. i love her and all, but damn i'm so jealous of her lifestyle

Rock on...
Kevin

June 14, 2005 02:46PM
one of mine is just like me. we tanned together today and yesterday he started eating chick'n. i'm so proud of him!

*~katie~*
June 14, 2005 03:40PM
how the fuckk did this go from girls sucking to cat's eating!!!!!
June 14, 2005 05:17PM
bahSHHAhahahA SHAHAHAH !h ahq aHA Hahhah!!q AH ha!!!! hhah!!!! haha!!!!!!!!!!

)ajsMUI

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 14, 2005 05:20PM
Mike, have u been drinking? If so...ROCK ON! I'm about to go do the same thing.
June 14, 2005 05:23PM
I sont' kwno what you'e talking about man.

0Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 15, 2005 04:18AM
KEVIN!!!! Oh no! What happened? Call me.... or chat online, you okay buddy? And what about Monica?

~*wOOt!*
June 15, 2005 06:29AM
It's not an issue of gender, it's human nature, all people are greedy selfish bastards and only want someone who will compliment those needs. Some people try to dress it up real pretty and pretend their intentions are completely selfless, but at the end of the day let's face it......people suck.
June 16, 2005 02:07AM
No necessarily. I for one, am made happy when I make other people happy. Theres two ways to look at it. One, that was you put it. Another, is that people live for the happiness of others. I go out of my way to try and make other people feel special and happy all the time, and that indirectly makes me really happy. Now dont get me wrong im not sayign I dont like it when people do things for me, thats always great, but I dont think its as black and white as you state it.

~*wOOt!*
June 16, 2005 09:23AM
I find there aren't many people like you in the world taylor.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 18, 2005 09:53AM
nothing is every black and white Taylor......life is all shades of Grey......and I see your side of it, but in general people as a whole seek out things that bring them pleasure and make them happy. You make other people to make yourself happy, are you may be doing it because you want them to be happy.....but if they took a **** on your head afterwards instead of making you happy.....i sincerely doubt you would continue to try and make that person. Like I said, all shades of Grey, it's a matter of perspective.
June 18, 2005 10:29AM
wow way to make that sound selfish
June 19, 2005 05:56AM
S'ok. No one really likes her mush anyway. Hahaha just kidding just kidding. But to explain more on what I was trying to say, it's not like I'm mother theresa or something. I just like it when poeple around me are happy... for instance, making someone who you dont really know cookies or brownies on thier birthday and suprizing them. Or if you know a certain color looks really good on someone, while your shopping picking them up really cute colors complimentary earings. Ha wow that sounds so chickish. Scratch that example. I dont know, just something as nice as letting out someone in front of you before turning onto a road. Whatever! The world is hardly about making ONLY yourself happy. Any one of you tell me there isnt at least one person out there who you want to be happy too.

~*wOOt!*
June 19, 2005 06:54AM
I know taylor, I actually didn't intend it to come out so bitter. Anyway, I do understand some people do things for altruistic reasons, and you are probably one of those rare humans that is capable of doing so. I would like to warn you to be careful with that though, because you're too nice and I hate it when nice people get walked all over.
June 19, 2005 07:43PM
Man, you're a top chick taylor.
I know what you mean, i'll go out of my way to make sure the people around me are happy and feel comfortable, and whilst driving i'll generally let someone in ahead of me if all the other bastards infront of me don't. I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet here - just stating that there are exceptions to the commonly used rule.
I'm a bit of a nutter in person when around my mates...not often you will catch me not wearing a smile.

Hey is there a site with the various board members and their profiles/photos? That would be neat.
June 20, 2005 08:21AM
Oh I'm ALWAYS smiling and laughing. People accuse me of being a stoner because of it. Which is strange dont you think? Trying to be happy and people accusing you of doing drugs. Anyway, I toot my own trumpet, CUZ I PLAY ONE! Bahahah thats a knee slapper. And Madonna, sorry for being a stinker about that. And yes, there is a site with all our pretty pictures on it. I don't know the link though, but Lou does. LOOOUUUUUU SAVEEE THE DAAAY PLEEEAASSSEEE!!

~*wOOt!*
June 20, 2005 08:24AM
You're one of the few people I 'know' w00t, who can seemingly get drunk on oxygen...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π