ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

batman begins

Posted by great198 

batman begins
June 14, 2005 07:11AM
anyone else stoked for this? cuz i am. moreso than i was for episode III, i think. i'm seeing it friday. if it goes correctly, as i'm sure it will, it will be batman done right.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Re: batman begins
June 14, 2005 07:29AM
The new 'batmobile' (which it technically isn't) was built in the UK. Apparently, American contractors didn't believe such a design was feasible. I've already seen the first ten minutes through a pre-released (legal) viewing. It has potential.

I'll be going to give it a full viewing with a mate on Friday I think.

June 14, 2005 08:23AM
Looks very brown.

June 14, 2005 10:05AM
I think I'll be checking out sometime this week. It should be good.
June 14, 2005 01:12PM
I'm so there... I trust christian bail's choice of acting in a movie any day... hell he is so dedicated to his rolls.... he was increadible in American Psycho and Equilibrium....

Post Edited (06-14-05 22:14)

~justin

"move on through these clouds of fright
fail we might but stay and never know;
and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go..."~LIVINTRUST~
June 14, 2005 03:01PM
I got to see this a few weeks ago as i am working for the film company here that is distributing it

it is a great great movie i won't say anything to ruin it but by far the best superhero movie i have ever seen.

Bale is fantastic and very good looking smiling smiley

it is a awesome movie you will not regret watching it. It was just done so well, it was so much darker than the other batman movies which is the way batman should be grinning smiley
June 14, 2005 03:39PM
i love bale. i just saw the machinist a couple of days ago. great flick. i'm super duper fan boy excited!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

June 14, 2005 05:32PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 14, 2005 05:55PM
The penguin wants the cat.

The cat wants the bat.

The bat wants the penguin,

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
June 15, 2005 12:39AM
i saw it at midnight and it fuckin blew my mind. blows every other batman (except the original of course) out of the water. AND THE END! i almost peed myself- what happens is already known- but still.

props to the casting director on most levels. bale was perfect.

oh and i finally got to see the charlie and the chocolate factory trailer on the big screen.

.amy.

for you im a fanatic
fuckk it im an addict
your sexy antics turn me on like automatic
June 15, 2005 01:16AM
Seeing it in a few hours. Am v. v. excited.

~lori~
June 15, 2005 04:24AM
Ohhh Mike its like rock paper scissors!

~*wOOt!*
June 15, 2005 05:52AM
i have so much faith in this movie that i've put a picture of it in my signature three days before seeing it.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

June 15, 2005 07:19AM
It was fucking phenomenal.

~lori~
June 15, 2005 07:28AM
as i figured it would be. friday at 2:10 PM, baby!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

June 16, 2005 02:10AM
I just ate a plum in one whole bite.

~*wOOt!*
June 16, 2005 09:22AM
batman can eat three in one bite.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

June 16, 2005 02:38PM
what a great movie this was unbelievable

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 16, 2005 10:59PM
I won a batman begins cap and fake tattoos. Choice.
June 17, 2005 08:45AM
this movie was increadible.... I could have died after I saw it, and died a happy man.... they did batman right.

~justin

"move on through these clouds of fright
fail we might but stay and never know;
and on with this blind drive, we need no lights, we will go where we will go..."~LIVINTRUST~
June 17, 2005 04:46PM
it was ok...

seriously though, i blown away by it. everything i expected and more. bale is truly batman. he is truly bruce wayne. i'm still all giddy about it. bring on the sequals (mark hammill is the fan favorite for the joker... i'm in for that.)

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

June 18, 2005 10:13PM
great198 wrote:

>(mark hammill is the fan favorite for the joker... i'm in for that.)
>

um...no. ew. i cant even stomach that.

i bet half those people would say that george clooney was their favorite batman too.

id go more along the lines of the rumored johnny depp/crispin glover/sean penn. i could go with penn or depp in either role.

.amy.

this shouldve been my time. its over- it never began.

Post Edited (06-19-05 07:15)
June 19, 2005 02:56AM
You're not supposed to fancy the Joker.

yawning smiley)

June 19, 2005 06:16AM
I ate a whole bag of kettle korn. Riddle me that BATMAN.

~*wOOt!*
June 19, 2005 06:19AM
well, mark hammill did an exceptional job doing the voice of the joker in the cartoon. i think he'd be great. a comeback of sorts for him. crispin glover would be interesting. sean penn can go to hell, and johnny depp wouldn't be right.

plus, the fans are the ones who chose bale to play batman, so i have faith in their choosing of hammill.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

June 19, 2005 08:02AM
Kettle corn is iiiiiicky.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
June 19, 2005 09:49AM
I think Mark Hamill would be very cool as the Joker. Crispin Glover could also work well. Actually, Glover would be a lot creepier than Hamill.
June 19, 2005 11:34AM
im all for crispin glover...if its mark hamill ill throw up

and all of a sudden im hearing brad pitt??? yea...um...how about no.

oh and johnny can play almost anything under the sun. if glover gets the joker, i have full faith that depp can pull off two-face.

batman from '89 was on yesterday- i watched. good times.

.amy.

this shouldve been my time. its over- it never began.
June 19, 2005 12:04PM
I just saw it today and my it was good.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 19, 2005 03:27PM
just because johnny depp is a great actor doesn't mean he can play any role imaginable. that's a rather unjustifiable statement.

however, i would like you to justify why mark hammill wouldn't work. i think crispin glover, though a decent choice, would be too creepy to be the joker. if cillian murphy didn't already do a bang-up job as scarecrow, i'd say glover would be good at that role. hammill's got the voice (obviously), he can do a really creepy smile (because his real smile is really creepy), and i can see him now conversing with harley quinn (who should be in the sequal if that do it right, which i'm sure they will).

but enough of that. moral of the story is whoever they pick will be a good choice because they got mr. christopher nolan on board. boo-yeah.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π