Posted by snowgirl2022 

Re: To all the regulars.
June 23, 2005 10:04AM
ha iv only been here ummm for less then a year. Like 6 months'ish

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
June 23, 2005 10:43AM
My posting and presence within this community is somewhat akin to an old grey bearded Gandalf; spanning across all three of the messageboard designs dating back many, many years.

June 23, 2005 12:39PM
Yeah I really have. Cuz it was winter when I did that first post then I left for like.... 2 months cuz I was so scared then I came back in spring and now its summer a year later. Soooo yeah like 1.5 years. Holla. I just had my phases of not updating a lot. Unlike this phase where I freaking update like 423412341243324143241 times a day because I have nothing better to do until summer school and drivers ed starts.

~*wOOt!*
June 23, 2005 02:14PM
ewwww summer school how dulllll.

*Ian*

June 23, 2005 04:15PM
i'm sad, i dont remeber when my fristshow was...I know it was years ago and before the bigger shows...if u call it that...(amptheatre & summerjam) i remember seein them on summerjam and think its kewl that i see them on stage and have spoken to them lol couldnt have been too much b4 that but idk

*~Bernadette~*
June 23, 2005 11:38PM

W00t is going to be driving.

Good God.

With Hockey starting, and W00t soon to be behind the wheel of a multi ton vehicle---now is a good as time as any to move to Canada.
June 24, 2005 02:33AM
my first post wasn't totally mine : I actually couldn't register on the previous phorum, I don't know why... I was excited about the new SHU songs, I tabbed them and I asked one of you (Mike I think) to post the chords, i think there was Good friend, Emily, Favorite Song and Beautiful... The subject of the post was 'Tabs by frenchie' and then everyone on the board wondered how Mike could possibly have french blood in his veins, you know thinking HE was the frenchie... hilarious huh?...
June 24, 2005 10:09AM
how can you tell how many posts you've done?im guessing i wouldnt be considered a regular, but ive been checking it for over 2 years!
June 24, 2005 11:28AM
Ben UK wrote:

> how can you tell how many posts you've done?im guessing i
> wouldnt be considered a regular, but ive been checking it for
> over 2 years!

User Name: Ben UK
June 25, 2005 07:46PM
oh cheers!!hehealmost at the century mark!
June 26, 2005 10:17AM
Hahahahah okay Bonsey buddy, that is so random about me driving! Where on earth did you come up with that? OH WAIT. I GET IT. DRIVERS ED! Hahahaha it all just clicked. Okay nevermind. Actually, I am a really good driver contrary to popular belief.

~*wOOt!*
June 26, 2005 03:21PM
she almost ran me over when i was walking to school. No joke.

*Ian*

June 26, 2005 03:22PM
how the f**k do i have 375 posts?!?!?!?!

*Ian*

June 27, 2005 06:11AM
Ian what are you talking about! I've never even came close to hitting you what so ever!

~*wOOt!*
June 27, 2005 03:03PM
...what so ever!
*Taylor*
hahahahahaha Taylors been drinking stay off the road.
ya you were driving on the same road of which i was walking on the sholder

*Ian*

June 28, 2005 03:39AM
Well maybe you shouldnt have been walking on the shoulder. And I'm not the one who's drunk you Tipsey McStaggers! By the way, are you going to rugby tonight? Back to the "Regulars" idea, what kind of social system did we all decide upon?

~*wOOt!*
June 28, 2005 03:46AM
RUGBY WHERE WHEN!!!! I have a soccer game at 6:30

*Ian*

June 28, 2005 04:51AM
"Tipsey McStaggers"??

LOL.....I want to be the W00ter for just one day of my life.
June 30, 2005 12:49AM
Why thank you. And Ian, rugby every tuesday night with Mr. Kirsch at Powdermill, this tuesdays its cancelled but next tuesday its on, 5:30, powdermill. Boston John's doing it too! And by the way? I can come up with a plethora of fun and exciting names.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π