Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SR-71

Posted by Segageek 

SR-71
June 24, 2005 08:02AM
Hey all has anyone heard of these guys and if you did post your thoughts here

I think there freaking awesome i liked both albums im actually listening to Tomorrow as im typing this. I cant wait for there new cd.

Post Edited (06-24-05 17:03)

June 24, 2005 10:36AM
there alrite..ive only heard a couple songs. im a fairly big fan.

This is the ultimate love song, and you are the ultimate love lost.
Re: SR-71
June 24, 2005 09:00PM
i met all of em....they seemed pretty nice......don't know too much of their music though....
June 24, 2005 09:13PM
Heard just a few songs...
Loved "Right Now", "Tomorrow", and the great cover they did for "Let It Whip".
June 24, 2005 09:20PM
excuse my drunken rambling

Post Edited (06-25-05 17:42)
June 25, 2005 01:31AM
i like their song "she was dead" just cause of the klaxons that sound in the beginning of the song. quality

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
June 25, 2005 11:16AM
they were cool......met all of the 'older' members ....including former members dan garvin. mark beauchemin and jeff reid(june 13 2004).......theyre cocky assholes now

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
June 25, 2005 05:16PM
Wait what all happaned with the band?

June 25, 2005 05:22PM
dan garvin, mark beauchemin left the band and jeff reid died.
http://www.honoramongfriends.com

Post Edited (06-26-05 02:27)
June 25, 2005 11:51PM
Dan Garvin isnt cockey..he's super nice. Ive seen him a few times as he lives in Towson like 2 minutes from me. The band he was in a couple years ago totally rocked...I got to work w/ Dan some on nights my band played with his. He always remembered who I was...even though the first time I ran into him, I hadnt seen him in like 2 years or so.

As far as SR's music...Im not into them. I think thats the general feeling from this area...yeah they were a Baltimore band..but people got tired of them. The lead singer let it get to his head, and became a stuck up...hmmm...dunno how to put it nice.....thats one of the reasons Dan left...and to persue his own musical direction....but yeah Im not into them, and havent heard the new SR at all...
June 26, 2005 11:19AM
So Mitch allen was really a stuck up a**hole

June 26, 2005 11:59AM
Segageek wrote:

> So Mitch allen was really a stuck up a**hole
>

not to me ,i've always had a good time hanging out with the guys.
June 26, 2005 12:33PM
yeah but Lou...you're not a girl...he treats girls soooo much different than guys....if you're not like perfect, he'll treat you like sh** if you are female...
June 26, 2005 12:45PM
I still dont get why they didnt release there newer album here.

June 26, 2005 12:51PM
Segageek wrote:

> I still dont get why they didnt release there newer album here.
>

no label !!!
June 26, 2005 01:10PM
O ok lol, thank you for telling me all this guys i like didnt really gert into SR-71 til a few months ago when i heard the song tomorrow and then i bought there cd.

June 26, 2005 02:01PM
i meant mitch and john allen...mainly mitch as cocky *******

mark could be alittle dicky too.....

i miss and love dan dearly

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
June 27, 2005 09:14PM
Their first album "Now You See Inside" is awesome, favorite song "Get Away".

Their second album "Tomorrow" is ok. "Non Toxic" is the best song on it which says enough because it's the worst song on their first album.

Their third album doesn't bother me. It's not even SR-71's, because the band is called Mitch Allen.

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
June 28, 2005 05:27AM
There second cd was great i thought it was good to see them turn away from the pop punk and try to change a bit and in some songs it worked well i mean listen to In My Mind i thought that song was amazing.

June 28, 2005 01:04PM
Years ago i met tehm at a show they did with 9days, they were kewl then. I went to their show i think last october, they rocked, i had so much fun but didnt talk to them...

I dont like cocky assholes but whether they are or not i still think they are talented and put on a great show

*~Bernadette~*
July 03, 2005 05:40AM
If you enjoy sr-71 check out PLUNGE featuring Mike Ruocco as lead. Amazing band. The cd HOMETOWN HERO is phenominal. In my opinion, much better than SR-71... Mike is an awesome guy and writes some great songs... The just got signed to Columbia, so be on the lookout for these guys...

Check out Plungelive.com for more information

and as far as Mitch .... he's a good guy... he really is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π