ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

grounded :-(

Posted by scubacayman88 

grounded :-(
July 05, 2005 12:34PM
well, i got grounded today for having one of my friends over when my parents weren't home. one week. which isn't so bad, but my dad chewed me a new one which is what makes me feel like such ****. he's normally the one to support me and help me out when i'm in trouble, but damn he let me have it. ****....and now i can't go to summerfest with monica on sunday which is the worst part about the actual punishment. ugh, i never knew that one person could make me feel so bad about myself

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
Re: grounded :-(
July 05, 2005 02:23PM
that blows if my parents knew what i did while there out/asleep id be grounded till i left the house. no joke

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
July 05, 2005 03:20PM
Same with Ian. My parents asked me the other day if ive ever kissed a girl. They're a little naive.
July 05, 2005 05:16PM
i've never been grounded.

i am the perfect child.

*~katie~*
July 06, 2005 01:29AM
Oh noooo Kev I'm sooo sorrrrry :-( I'm so so so so so so sooorrry that you wont get to chill with Cali girl and go to the thingy. Is there no way you can be extra good this whole week and then maybe have the chance to go on sunday? Good luck with all that.

~*wOOt!*
July 06, 2005 03:36AM
grounded ... hahah..... Never happened.....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
July 06, 2005 04:11AM
Didja get an "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed."? I hate them.

Sorry Kev, that sucks. They got that angry about you having one person over?

Gotta go with the 'never been grounded' lot. My parents aren't really 'grounding' people. More 'you get yourself out of all the trouble you got yourself into, and learn something'.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
July 06, 2005 05:36AM
My parents weren't ever into the grounding idea.. except when I was pretty little... they're pretty laid back, though I never really did anything.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
July 06, 2005 09:57AM
yea, they got mad over my best guy friend over, who lives 5 houses down. whatever

i'd never been grounded before all this so it's new and different to me. oh well, it gives me time to catch up on my summer reading, and my friends came to my baseball game today to see me so that was nice of them

taylor, i think i'm gonna maybe do something with her next week, and maybe catch the next DMB concert around here with her on the 23rd :-)

Rock on...
Kevin

July 06, 2005 10:28AM
next time dont get caught
July 06, 2005 11:09AM
Aw I'm sorry Kev! Best of luck with all that. I feel for you. Give me a call if youre ever bored during the day!

This is totally random but I just go a popsicle stick stuch sideways in my mouth and it hurts and wont come outttttttt.

~*wOOt!*
July 06, 2005 12:11PM
hahahahaha iv had a icecube stuck to my toung and it was too big to get in my mouth. hahahaha good times. and kevin simple way to avoid this in the future is dont get caught;-)

*Ian*

July 06, 2005 12:30PM
brake the stick
July 06, 2005 12:40PM
Hmm grounded isn't a word we use over here, it doesn't really happen that often, I havn't been "grounded" as such, but i've had privilages taken away, like when I was younger my olds wouldn't let me watch my fave tele show if i was a little so and so, hehe.
But man, that really sucks kev! I feel for ya bud.
July 06, 2005 01:39PM
I was probably grounded once or twice, but it didn't last long because my mother wasn't much of an enforcer and my father just didn't give a ****. At the time, I was kinda thankful, because who likes being punished, but I think it hurt my younger brothers. They never really gave a **** what my mother said and pretty much ignored her. The youngest one just turned 18, so I guess they're both lost causes now. The other one got arrested this weekend for being a minor in possession of alcohol. No biggie to some, but then again, I've never had alcohol.
July 06, 2005 04:07PM
yea sof, i did get a lot of "we're not mad, we're dissapointed" hate that....

Rock on...
Kevin

July 09, 2005 06:41PM
The Crime is Getting Caught, Just Go on sunday worry about what they will do later, not like there gonna beat the **** outa ya, worst they could do is kill ya but then why would that worry you you would be dead and there in the ****

http://groups.msn.com/Andreasoverseaspics/mestup.msnw
July 11, 2005 09:55AM
Hey guess what im grounded for 3 weeks for going out with friends and not coming home And not telling my parents where i was. But whatever. My moms outta town and my dads never home so i leave anyway.

*Ian*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π