ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Not another random thread!

Posted by musicdude 

Not another random thread!
July 06, 2005 01:52PM
So another thread made me think of this but it's not really good for that topic so i thought i'd make a new stream on conciousness thread. I don't know if people are aware but the cookie monster is practically turning into the veggie monster. He says now "cookies are a sometimes food". It makes me sad that they're turning something as pure and simple as the cookie monster into well, this.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
Re: Not another random thread!
July 06, 2005 02:06PM
i picked brain parts off of sunrise highway last night.

i also got to play with a severed arm.

*~katie~*
July 06, 2005 02:55PM
Cookie was my idol... I can't believe that. What kind of world is this turning into! And what way do people look if they are lying, to the right or left?

~*wOOt!*
July 06, 2005 03:15PM
i won $2000 playing blackjack last night.
July 06, 2005 04:14PM
i loved sesame street when i was growing up. it is sad that now the cookie monster is being turned into another vehicle for our "eat better" fad that has swept the nation in the past few years. shame.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
July 06, 2005 04:49PM
I think when you lie you look up and left cos thats the creative part of your brain you're using (it might be another area, but that's the reason at least).

Lastnight the season finale of Lost aired here, boy was that exciting, i'm so gonna buy the DVD set, and what the hell - "They're not the survivors they thought they were" AHHHHHHH!!!
July 07, 2005 12:35AM
im going through horrible lost withdrawl at the moment myself.

i would love it if sawyer and jin got onto the boat with the others.

.amy.

this shouldve been my time. its over- it never began.
July 07, 2005 11:04AM
what happened to the old thread?
July 07, 2005 01:39PM
It sunk down and when i tried to reload it i got annoyed at how long it took to load.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
July 07, 2005 01:56PM
Oh poo. I went to see a baseball game tonight with Boston John. Whoo! Okay what fake Team name do you like better?

Rotarua River Rats
New Mexico Heavy Heats

~*wOOt!*
July 07, 2005 03:30PM
I'm going to be out of work for at least 2 months b/c of my leg, pictures to come tomorrow.
July 07, 2005 03:38PM
that sucks. ya know whats funny if you like grusome stufffffff. I dont know. but htere was something there. ill get back to you on it.

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
July 07, 2005 03:41PM
frptsoccer27 wrote:

> that sucks. ya know whats funny if you like grusome stufffffff.
> I dont know. but htere was something there. ill get back to you
> on it.
>

www.rotten.com

July 07, 2005 06:41PM
Strangely. Not even curious.

July 09, 2005 03:07AM
I'm very sad today.

~*wOOt!*
July 09, 2005 09:23AM
Talyor don't be sad!! Be happy!!

Eurgh I,m so horribley horrible drunk! I have absolutley no recolection of waht happened tonight. Except I think I kissed a lot of boys. And also a lot of girs;. And I smewll like a barbecue because we cooked a lot of MEAT!!! But, you know what, Im at home and its only 11 o clock, im so Responsible! And and something else I rememeber, i put a lot of people ciragettes outs. SMOKING IS BAAAD!! ut I think I did smoke. Eurgh thats not nice. And Also I hthink I hit sometone because they tried to touch me. Losser. Don't drink and drive its baaaaaad! And all people are is who theyre geneticallt siposed to be and e vrything they'ce experiance d and how the tro mi x together. That's all we all are.

Goodnight.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
July 09, 2005 09:31AM
I can't really imagine a drunk Sofi. Maybe she's pretending. And I'm still very sad almost to the point of misery and depression.

~*wOOt!*
July 09, 2005 09:33AM
Taylor pleeeeeeaase don't be sad!! There are too manyt sad people in the world and youre happy smiley girl and fuill the world with joy and happiness!

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
July 09, 2005 11:28AM
hahahahah i have a solution go get drunk.

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
July 09, 2005 12:24PM
Oh I just wanted to let everyone know that Sofi made my happy again by speaking to me in her drunken state... thank you girlie! What you said about love made me think... it really is a beautiful thing, pain and all.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π