ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Faction and Teddy Gieger

Posted by snowgirl2022 

Faction and Teddy Gieger
July 09, 2005 12:27PM
Has anyone heard of either? Teddy Gieger is a kid who lives in my town and he just got signed on to a huge record deal (Faction was his old band)... don't really know with who but I was wondering if he was a local phenominon or if he is actually big.

~*wOOt!*
Re: Faction and Teddy Gieger
July 29, 2005 02:45PM
I don't know about Teddy Gieger being big, but he was one of the opening bands for the Hilary Duff concert that I went to see tonight in Roanoke, VA. Don't know if that answers any questions, but I thought I'd let you know.

July 29, 2005 09:13PM
that doesn't answer any questions

it just raises one more

what on earth were you doing at a hillary duff concert?
July 29, 2005 09:37PM
exactly...

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
July 30, 2005 01:57AM
holy crap.
i just saw teddy geiger in harrisburg at millenium music conference like, just over a month ago. he played for like 50 people maybe.

and now he's opening for hilary duff?
i told my roommate that kid was going places. but hilary duff? ish.
August 01, 2005 12:38PM
Hahhahaha I babysit his little brother! He is sooo weird and I knew him before he got big because he's my best friends neighbor... I have all his old stuff but nothing new, is he good? I can now say I personally met and was friends with a rockstar!

~*wOOt!*
August 02, 2005 02:29PM
i liked it.
apparently its being compared to the johnmayer singer songwriter era of musicians. but i likened it to something corporate with the piano and rock and all. but i was a bit intoxicated at the time so my comparison might not be dead on.
January 25, 2006 06:21AM
Has anyone seen the new CBS show Love Monkey? Teddy Geiger has been in the first two episodes as Wayne, a singer/songwriter that the main guy (Ed's Tom Cavanagh) tries to sign in the pilot and it seems like he's gonna be a recurring guest star. He seems to be a decent singer.
January 26, 2006 04:38AM
My band actually played with Teddy Geiger right before he blew up. We had a another show schedualed with him, but then he ditched out for the hillary duff tour. haha

but anyways, he will be huuuge soon enough...the media and record industry has already made that decision for us.

~TOmmy

"...now everyone elses heartbreak should be measured by my pain, and all the beauty in this world has spirled down the drain..." ~ J-money
January 26, 2006 06:19AM
AHHH I KNEW IT!
I SO CALLED THIS! I KNOW TEDDY GEIGER! He lived like a mile down the road from me! hahahaha. I danced with him once at his schools prom. He probably has no recolection of this though. Sad. I've been watching Love Monkey, and he acts in real life pretty much the wayhe acts on that show. It's refreshing. :-D Tuesdays at 10 everyone! WATCH!

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π