ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vinnie

Posted by Melissa 

Vinnie
February 19, 2003 04:11AM
Does anyone know if Vinnie is actually gone for good or is he taking a little leave of absence like last time?

~MeLiSsA
Re: Vinnie
February 19, 2003 04:39AM
From what John said on Sunday, it sounded like he basically left for good. John said that Friday (Valentine's Day) Vinnie decided that he didn't want to share a stage anymore with John. To me, that equals no more Vinnie. But don't take what I say to be absolutely true. Keith is a great guy though, and I hope that he stays around!
Colleen

February 19, 2003 04:51AM
he really said that he didnt want to share the stage with john in particular? wow. i wonder what happened between them.
February 19, 2003 05:51AM
dunno.... I can only relay what John relayed to us, which was "he didn't want to share a stage with me anymore" I think...

February 19, 2003 07:19AM
this news is older than... old cheese, y0.
February 19, 2003 09:07AM
Wow...I'm suprised it wasn't the other way around. I've never met or heard Keith but I'm sure he's great and nice and everything. I will still miss Vinnie though. He never minded when I made an ass out of myself and said really really stupid things to him while not being sober. Well I wish him the best in music and his life in general. : (

~MeLiSsA
February 19, 2003 01:07PM
yeah, I loved Vinnie...but as long as he's happy and the band is happy then I guess it's a good thing...

BEN
February 19, 2003 01:17PM
Whoa.......he didn't elaborate?? I'm sad.

"I gots maad skillzz"-John @ CMU 2/8/03
February 19, 2003 02:51PM
um.....i'll just wait to hear from john on this whole thing, i dunno i kindof feel that if they wanted us to know, he would've posted about it...we'll see.

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 19, 2003 03:27PM
hahaha you do that all the time amy.
trust me, its true.
(-steph)
February 19, 2003 03:36PM
amy. i agree.

keith is a great guy by the way. he's really nice and funny and whatnot. and as for old cheese... mmmm nothing better.

colleen

February 19, 2003 03:42PM
no no steph, not that i don't think its true....i just feel better hearing it from the guys...less chance of rumors starting ya know

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy
February 19, 2003 03:51PM
AH ITS NOT A RUMOR.
987789 ppl saw him not there at the last show,
john told a bunch of ppl,
and i know so as well.

haha sorry i have weird issues. ignore me
February 19, 2003 04:03PM
.nevermind.

i never said that THIS was a rumor, i just meant it in general

-amy
nine days of rain

"dude, i'm old" ~jeremy

Post Edited (02-20-03 01:04)
February 20, 2003 01:07AM
I think the fact that is, Vinnie is gone... we don't know for how long (although it appears forever) and nobody *really* knows why. well, the people that do aren't talking... smiling smiley okay... time to watch zoolander!

Colleen

February 20, 2003 11:00AM
ok what the hell!?

maybe i've been gone awhile but WHAT THE HELL!?

February 20, 2003 12:01PM
Oh dear dear dear... Vinnie sorta quit... he wasn't at the show on Sunday and John reminded us of past problems and said that Vinnie didn't want to share a stage with him anymore... that's all we know...

Colleen

February 20, 2003 01:43PM
Vinnie can't be gone.. the band can't break apart... NOOOO!.. who will be the drummer.... it won't be the same.. he was an awesome drummer.. they all better make amends.... man.. i saw vinnie at his last show then i guess... the CMU show.. cause what you guys say is that he diddnt play at the chicago show? man that sucks... i hope more news on this surfaces soon...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
February 21, 2003 02:17AM
The only thing I have to say on this subject is that bands usually go through drummers. Pearl Jam for example has been through like 5 drummers. I think it's just the nature of the business (or drummers).

Shareena
February 21, 2003 02:28AM
P.S. Check out the news section for the bands "offical" comments

Shareena
February 21, 2003 02:42AM
yeah...but I like Vinnie : (.

~MeLiSsA
February 21, 2003 02:45AM
haha..."interesting years", John says.

~MeLiSsA
February 21, 2003 12:30PM
WHAT!!!! i thought that everything was patched up after he took a break awhile back & dan went back to his own life. that's so sad....tear.WHY!!!! (i know why but just lamenting.)ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....this sux, but if this what he wants to do then it's proper to believe in him for it.
sad smiley
February 21, 2003 04:30PM
while this is saddening... maybe they'll bring dan back!?

February 22, 2003 08:13AM
yeah dan would be good, but nothing is as great as the original.
smiling smiley

February 22, 2003 10:55AM
holy ****. shareena lives!
February 26, 2003 09:53AM
Yeah I stalk this board still. I'm getting married in June so the wedding plans have been keeping me quite busy. Yes I said MARRIED!

Shareena
February 26, 2003 10:30AM
awwww congratulations!!!!!!!!
: )

*Val*

February 26, 2003 01:05PM
AWWWWWW Congratulations!
February 26, 2003 01:20PM
wow congratulations & good luck!
smiling smiley
ps how topics change tracks so fast
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π