ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Vinnie

Posted by Melissa 

Re: Vinnie
February 26, 2003 02:50PM
Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie, I know alot of your favorites are John and Brian... but vinnie was mine... vinnie vinnie vinnie... he is too cute for words, and his personality, DAMN, if I could have a friend around like that all of the time, I'd be MADE.

But that's beside the point... my point is John even said himself in his post, that when Pearl Jam switched drummers, he admited that they weren't ever the same and that the first album was always the best... But as we all know, Pearl Jam has put out some good stuff since... so the guys will "live on" and we will "live on" but it still sucks you know? I'm totally feeling ya Melissa. It's about time we got some response on here to Vinnie's leaving.

VINNIE IF YOU'RE READING THIS BY CHANCE.... STEFANIE AND JENNY IN CLEVELAND ARE TRYING TO RETURN YOUR CALL. CALL MY CELL, OR EMAIL ME!

it's been a long night... i'll probably wake up tomorrow and see my post and be like "i wrote that?!" you know how we all try to play it cool and act like we're not the biggest dorks in the world on here?! (well most of us anyways) my dork sheild is going DOWN! haha

~Stef

PS: Vinnie, Vinnie Vinnie

I owe it all to you, every good thing that I do is you...
Re: Vinnie
February 27, 2003 11:47AM
SHAREENA! wow yay! good for you! i hope you are happy! have lots of gorgeous kids! (she will guys, shareenas a babe)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π