NINE DAYS BAR-B-QUE PT 2

Posted by sicpup71 

NINE DAYS BAR-B-QUE PT 2
July 12, 2005 03:08PM
AUGUST 20TH SELDEN,NY TIME : TBA
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW

got e-mail from john today

Lou,
hey there...i talked with Brian a bit today about the BBQ...we are both into doing it the weekend Aug 20/21

THIS WILL BE OPEN TO ALL, EVEN MIKE

Re: NINE DAYS BAR-B-QUE PT 2
July 12, 2005 03:10PM
Happy birthday to Rachel, happy birthday to Rachel, happy birthday darling Rachel, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

~lori~
July 12, 2005 06:03PM
Awwwww, thanks, Lou!

Just for that, I'll get you a six pack of anything you want.

So what'll it be? We'll make it a loving cup.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 12, 2005 07:32PM
Then I cant come sad smiley dang it..of course...why do i gotta start my new job the 20th sad smiley
July 13, 2005 02:14AM
wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

and the best part is, that since everyone else has other, "more important" things to do that weekend besides going to hang out all one on one with their favorite band for the first time in over a year, like for example, going swimming (TAYLOR!) and like, watching the grass grow in far off places like baltimore or something cuz it's just too far to drive and besides, watching the grass grow is just too important to skip, then there will only be, like, 7 people there including john and brian even though all 200 of us on this board are not only invited, but encouraged and borderline begged to come. but it's fine with me, cuz intimate and cozy is just how i like my birthday parties to be.

now if i could put in an order for no humidity right now, that'd be awesome.

rachel......
July 13, 2005 04:50AM
i need to know who's coming ,bring your b/f,g/f, brothers ,sisters i don't care i just need to know how many so i can order stuff.

e-mail me at sicpup71@gmail.com and let me know who u are and how many, in the subject pleze put : NINE DAYS BAR-B-QUE
July 13, 2005 06:00AM
i will be attending, i suppose. (and rachel i don't know why you chose baltimore. you know that's where the boy is from , right??)

but i won't be eating anything. unless its vegan. but i will bring some alcoholic something.
July 13, 2005 06:30AM
Oh trust me, if it wasnt the first day of my new job, which i cant change, its been changed 10 times now, and if i change it again, i can kiss it goodbye...id be there. i dont care the drive...ive driven 9 hours to catch the last 3 songs of the show once.....course the guys totally made it up after but still..a lil 4 hour drive to ny isnt nothing...its this job thing sad smiley
July 13, 2005 06:46AM
colleen, kitten, i didn't mean to pick baltimore. i was trying to be random so as not to offend if i said "jersey" or the like...i knew the boy was from there, rat bastard, i just spaced on it...

and i already spoke to lou yesterday about things like soy cheese and watermelon and "not" dogs etc. don't worry. of course...the less food options there are, the quicker the jello shots hit ya, right?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

rachel......
July 13, 2005 07:29AM
'notdogs'.

Funniest thing I ever did hear.

July 13, 2005 10:34AM
yo i think i can go to this.
nice.
July 13, 2005 10:16PM
haha oh erin you didnt hear, were going together lol
July 14, 2005 12:28AM
nice.. im going to work in 5 minutes.. where ill be requesting the time off

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
July 14, 2005 01:22AM
Oh my god, I haven't seen Diana since like November.

Its been just as long as I've seen Diana as its been since I've seen John. WHAT IS THAT. THATS INSANITY.

~lori~
July 14, 2005 02:11AM
oh YAY for rachel being all over the need for soy products!

i want it to be aug 20 now.

*~katie~*
July 14, 2005 02:12AM
Lou can I bring Boston John and my family? Cuz thats really the only way I think I'll be able to come. Does anyone realize I'm skipping the Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert for this? Honestly. Thats huge. Wow arent you so excited to see me.

~*wOOt!*
July 14, 2005 02:18AM
i need to know who's coming ,bring your b/f,g/f, brothers ,sisters i don't care i just need to know how many so i can order stuff.

e-mail me at sicpup71@gmail.com and let me know who u are and how many, in the subject pleze put : NINE DAYS BAR-B-QUE
July 14, 2005 02:31AM
bump back up

Taylor stop pushing theses down
July 14, 2005 02:42AM
bump

July 14, 2005 02:57AM
i need everyone that's coming to e-mail me not just the out of towner's

bring your b/f,g/f, brothers ,sisters i don't care i just need to know how many so i can order stuff.

July 14, 2005 11:40AM
taylor can you bring meeeeee?

*Ian*

Do something every day that scares you.
July 15, 2005 02:17AM
bump
July 15, 2005 07:56AM
Lou. Re-write your first post to include the set dates and times and your email information informing people to EMAIL IF YOU'RE GOING TO SHOW UP.

You might get more peoples attention, I don't know why... and there isn't a lot of logic to it bar it being the first post in this thread... but its worth a shot.

EMAIL LOU IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON SHOWING UP.

I can make it no clearer, or simpler.

July 15, 2005 08:11AM
bump so you wont yell at me, and lou ill email you by monday

~*wOOt!*
July 15, 2005 08:11AM

bring your b/f,g/f, brothers ,sisters i don't care i just need to know how many so i can order stuff.

MORE INFO TO FOLLOW

July 15, 2005 10:25AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE INFO TO FOLLOW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aka... bump.

July 15, 2005 03:27PM
I am so upset, I'm not going to be able to make this sad smiley sad smiley ::cries:: This is the worst time to plan a trip to California. I'll be there in spirit...smiling smiley Hope you all have fun....and I hope they sing Favorite Song for me winking smiley
*~Laura*~

"Never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today"
July 15, 2005 06:25PM
what part of cali?
July 16, 2005 02:14AM
I will be there..... no more bullshit excuses this time...

Eric
July 17, 2005 12:32PM

MORE INFO TO FOLLOW

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π