Favorite Song

Post this image everywhere you can, in avatars, signatures, just everywhere
Re: Songs for the BBQ...
July 31, 2005 08:07PM
miss alva maria.

-christina
August 01, 2005 12:30PM
Well.... I think that having the ability to produce "god damn beautiful babies" as Sofi put it is a bit more important then seeing one show... sorry guysssssss but I still would be appreciative if someone did give me a ring but I wont plead! I'm done asking now!

~*wOOt!*
August 06, 2005 04:29AM
could be a chance to hear 257 weeks,thats all i'm saying.

Post Edited (08-06-05 14:00)
August 06, 2005 03:05PM
Lou how do you know that's my favvvorite song? Oh by the way, cute story, I was driving with Boston John the other day and I look on his ipod and it has a ton on NineDays songs and I asked why and he said because he knows it's my favorite band so he wants to listen to them too and it;s really sweet cuz he only has a small ipod so he can fit all his songs and made room for mine!

~*wOOt!*
August 06, 2005 03:32PM
boston john loves woot!

boston john loves woot!

<3

rachel......
August 07, 2005 06:43AM
awe... thats cute..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
August 16, 2005 05:03AM
You know what song I really love.. Shoes on the Bed.

I saw them play it in one of the Monday shows last summer in Port Jeff, and it almost made me cry.

Love that song.

Shoes on the Bed!

Even though it probably doesn't stand a chance to be played again, haha.

-Caitlin

Oh, EDIT! Not that anyone would really care (maybe John or brian would, hey guys!)..

I'm bringing my first serious boyfriend ever (lets not even mention how I'll be 21 this fall and he's my first serious boyfriend, talk about sheltered) to this barbeque, and it will mark his first Nine Days show ever. Its so special and exciting for us. Yay :-) Hearing that song would be really nice for us. Ok, I'm done telling my story now.

Post Edited (08-16-05 14:15)
August 16, 2005 05:10AM
At this point, Im sure that Brian and John remember all the lyrics and music for all their songs.

They have been practicing for months now,.

They are ready.
August 16, 2005 07:32AM
Caitlin I think it's adorable that you have your first serious boyfriend and that you guys are going and it will mean a lot to you and I don't know but when it comes to those kind of things maybe I'm a pushover but they mean a ton and aww I just think it's really cute and special and poop to those who don't give a hoot, you're all just jealous.

~*wOOt!*
August 20, 2005 05:01PM
He played it! Had a little trouble with the words, and even apologized later for it, but I didn't care. I love that song any way he sings it. He couldn't possibly screw it up.

It was a great time, and I'm sure there will be some threads about it tomorrow. Hmm... I'm actually just gonna go start one right now. Hehe!

Thanks for the post Taylor!

With love,
Caitlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π