ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Port Jefferson Ferry "Sunset Cruise"

Posted by Off Peak Fare 

Port Jefferson Ferry "Sunset Cruise"
July 17, 2005 02:05PM
This wednesday nite, Off Peak Fare is playing on the Port Jeff Ferry for the Port Jeff/Bridgeport "Sunset Cruise".

The boat leaves Port Jefferson Dock at 6pm SHARP. So get there early to ensure you make it. OPF will be playing an hour and a half set there and about the same coming back so you better be prepared to dance your asses off. It's going to be a kick ass show. We'll see you there!

-OPF

Visit www.offpeakfare.com for news, music, pics and more.
Re: Port Jefferson Ferry "Sunset Cruise"
July 17, 2005 03:39PM
ok you guys can stop posting now ,no one cares here!!!
July 17, 2005 05:32PM
yeah, this fucker pisses me off.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
July 18, 2005 01:35AM
For the record, this is a non-specific message board. Yes it is Nine Days message board but it is an open forum. Therefore, you can post about whatever. As so many of you have done before.

Now, the reason for the posts are:
1)Nine Days is a Long Island based band. Guess where we're from...
Since I'm sure there must be Long Islanders posting and reading here, it's quite possible that one will see our messages.
2)Our music is similar in style to Nine Days. If you like them and check us out, I'm almost positive you'll like OPF.
3)If you don't want anything to do with OPF, then don't bother reading the post or replying for that fact.

For those of you whom I had the pleasure of speaking to on several occasions, thank you for your support and we hope to see you at a show.

-OPF

Visit www.offpeakfare.com for news, music, pics and more.
July 18, 2005 05:24AM
Guys honestly. If you had a band you'd be promoting on here, so just cuz he's not a regular doesnt mean he can't say a word or two. Just don't read his post. Honestly. I've made dumber ones by far and you don't call me a fucker. Spread the love. Spread it.

~*wOOt!*
July 18, 2005 10:42AM
yeah..but john and brian pay for this board....and some other band is gonna use it as a free ad? thats just wrong...i mean so i own a site w/ my artwork, that i pay for, you think im gonna let another artist put their stuff up on my site? no thanks.....same deal....

plus how many folks here are from long island...not many..most are out of state folks now winking smiley
July 18, 2005 11:27AM
Lou..

how many times have you posted about Eds band here?

A gig on a cruise sounds pretty cool. Im not going, but it sounds like a good time.
July 18, 2005 11:59AM
Lou's been a staple of this board from the get-go, though. He can post whatever the hell he likes.

That said, the thread title upsets you? Don't read it. I have no problem as long as he doesn't start posting his info in such important threads my drunken one.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 18, 2005 12:36PM
it doesnt upset me..its just totally not cool...and yeah lou is like the unofficial offical mod of this board
July 18, 2005 01:09PM
Yes, just don't read this thread. I guess I understand the whole paying thing though. It's confusing.

~*wOOt!*
July 18, 2005 04:00PM
well this is a good way of promoting your band. Ive spoken about ninedays on other bands boards...many bands are fans of ninedays. OPF has played shows with ninedays as well, so how is it hurting anyone to announce shows and what not with other bands as well, its not like theres a million threads about OPF.
Their a pretty good band might i add.
Idk thats just what i think. If John and Brian have a problem with other bands posting then they can easily say so themselves...its not really our concern.
not that anyone acknoledges me anyway...

*~Bernadette~*
July 19, 2005 12:59PM
scott ed's also a good friend of nine days (filled in on keys when jeremy got married).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π