ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Crazy new idea

Posted by calm_waterz 

Re: Crazy new idea
July 23, 2005 07:03AM
I'll see about recording myself doing an acoustic rendition of a tune tonight if I'm home.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 23, 2005 09:50AM
I'm looking at doing "Dirty Poet"

Doesn't seem too hard vocally or guitarularly...

July 23, 2005 04:57PM
Yeah, this ain't happening tonight........

-0Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
July 24, 2005 11:26PM
james took exactly one (1) drum lesson. that was the free trial. they told him that he was good enough to continue and to practice basic beats with drum sticks on anything. [slightly annoying but what the hay]... we don't really have enough money for more lessons or even a practice set, so that has been put to the side. i make him practice his guitar though. i try and get him to do it everyday, but every other day is pretty good ;o) most of the time he plays the same thing... but its ok. as long as he's practicing ;o) in the fall he's thinking about doing one drum lesson a week... it shouldn't be too expensive ;o)

-christina
July 26, 2005 12:46PM
Hey, okay.... well I have a pretty decent voice and I've won some competitions around here for vocal stuff.... so if anyone would be willing to do a guitar part and send it to me I could sing along but I'm horrible with computers so someone else would have to mix it... but I think that would be really cool eh? I'll sing any song too!

~*wOOt!*
July 26, 2005 08:42PM
This is sorta losing a bit of momentum eh?...
Screw it, lets all get together somewhere and bring our bits and peices and rent a studio for a week, hehe
July 26, 2005 10:05PM
that would be highly amusing...

violin(...) voice and piano but all pretty poor...

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π