ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

hello there I'm new

Posted by SoLovely 

hello there I'm new
July 22, 2005 08:12AM
I'm 20 and I'm from Europe, anyway, I recently downloaded nine day's old albums and I would like to know if someone here know where I can find BIG pictures of the cd sleeves for the So Happily Unsatisfied, Three, Monday Songs and Something To Listen To albums???
I tried on google but everything I've found is too small :\
If you guys only have scan it's fine with me
thanks in advance

keep rocking xx

ps : english isn't my first language, so be nice winking smiley
Re: hello there I'm new
July 22, 2005 08:03PM
buy their new albums! ;o) [from this website i think?] and welcome. i'm christina, 20 an american living in the uk.

-christina
July 22, 2005 08:26PM
I can't buy stuff online but thanks anwyay

btw, I know it's gonna sounds really strange but do you happen to be merrykid on hn ???? if so, this world is small !!!!!!! lol
July 22, 2005 11:39PM
If 'hn' stands for what I think it stands for then I think we can safely say 'yes'.

July 23, 2005 12:40AM
um. HOW THE **** do you know my screen name on hnet? wtfffffffff!

[hey they're following me out of hnet guys!]

-christina
July 23, 2005 12:45AM
LOL don't worry Im' not stalking anyone
I was reading a thread and suddenly someone (you) talked about hanson ! I was like "why are they talking about hanson on this forum" ??? lol I looked at your profile and there was your hn addy ! so yeah that's how I know
July 23, 2005 12:54AM
...? i have my hnet address on here? and WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF sketch i just realized you knew my hnet name and what hn is ;o) lmao.

i'm the resident hanson fan on this board. yes. everyone knows i am insane about them as well as the nd ;o) whats your sn on hnet?

and have i seen you at any shows? i was at man,glas&dub in 04 and glas,man & lon1 in march.

-christina
July 23, 2005 01:02AM
Hmm I'm probably someone you don't like on hn (don't feel like saying my hn sn on here but I'm just the Paris reporter 2004 but I renewed and have a brand new sn now), let's just say I'm good friends with all the girls you fought with during the last tour *cough* but I wasn't there, the only time I've been in the UK was for the Islington gig which was like millions years ago (ok just 2 years ago) but I come in peace, really, I didn't expect to see another hnetter on here when I started posting yesterday 0_o
July 23, 2005 01:09AM
Wuh? I have no idea of your aliases on other boards Christina. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out what 'hn' must mean when they're talking to you.

You are as you say, 'insane about them'.

July 23, 2005 01:14AM
i didn't fight with anyone. i was just spit upon and screamed at in french. but that is as they say, in the past ;o) so i don't mind or care even. i'm pretty much over it...

*sigh*

i'm not insane persay.

-christina
July 23, 2005 01:21AM
yeah it's all in the past now winking smiley
but I hope you don't hate me for who I am..... I'm nice, really ! lol

anyway, back to the original topic, no one know where I could find those cd sleeves ? pretty pleeeeease
Tea
July 23, 2005 06:32AM
Hey, I have some scans of the old CD covers on my site (http://www.mr-tea.com/ND) Just go to the "Other" page, sorry they arent the best quality, but thats because my scanner isnt the best quality.

------------
http://www.mr-tea.com/ND
With a sad face the heart grows wiser...
("Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart." - Ecc. 7:3)
July 23, 2005 06:48AM
Thanks you so much =)
July 23, 2005 09:46AM
Hey newbie. Lets be friends! :-D

~*wOOt!*
July 23, 2005 10:10PM
hey snowgirl, nice to meet you
July 24, 2005 02:51AM
Hahaha yessssssss a new buddddy. My name is Taylor but people call me w00t! I live in NY... where abouts in Europe do you live?

~*wOOt!*
July 24, 2005 04:38AM
Woot newbies are koool

being one myself...

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
July 24, 2005 04:43AM
so welcome to you =)

Taylor, you're totally lucky to live in nyc, I spent one week over there last summer and this city serioulsy kick ass ! too bad I wasn't much into nine days anymore back then, cause I could have been to some shows, oh well, maybe next time
btw, i live in franxe, totally boring here, and i'm probably the only nine days fans in my area, which totally sucks
July 24, 2005 06:00AM
SoLovely wrote:

> so welcome to you =)
>
> Taylor, you're totally lucky to live in nyc, I spent one week
> over there last summer and this city serioulsy kick ass ! too
> bad I wasn't much into nine days anymore back then, cause I
> could have been to some shows, oh well, maybe next time
> btw, i live in franxe, totally boring here, and i'm probably
> the only nine days fans in my area, which totally sucks

she's not in nyc shes about 4-6 hrs away.
July 24, 2005 08:13AM
haha taylor i remember when you were a 'newbie'. ahhh....the hazing, the insults, the ridicule.....good times. all of that from mike of course

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
July 24, 2005 09:16AM
The trick to being a newbie (on any message board) is to ease into it, not say anything too stupid, and not start any posts about being new, 'cause that's just asking for trouble sometimes. Oh, and try to lurk for a while, that way learn certain things not to do.

At least, that's my philosophy. And I'd say it works. I mean, I lurked here for a while before posting, and I think I can safely say no one knows when I showed up. It's all about not being noticed.
Tea
July 24, 2005 05:26PM
Who are you?...

j/k.... kinda smiling smiley

------------
http://www.mr-tea.com/ND
With a sad face the heart grows wiser...
("Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart." - Ecc. 7:3)
July 24, 2005 10:06PM
and not start any posts about being new, 'cause that's just asking for trouble sometimes

^ hmm well I guess it's too late ! :|
July 24, 2005 11:17PM
to me woot is still a newbie. all yall are newbies ;o) so lovely you're either feathers or lollirock... which is cool what is your real name because we use those on here. nice to meet you and yes it is effing weird that you found ninedays. one of my secret passions.

slowly i'll convert hnet to nd and the phorum to hnet BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my evil plan is working ;o)

-christina
July 25, 2005 12:46AM
you're either feathers or lollirock...

^ good detective job winking smiley
my real name's Amelia
July 25, 2005 12:48AM
'MrsJimboGreen' is a newbie.

July 25, 2005 11:12PM
EW **** OFF i'm not a newbie. i was here before you sketch. way way back on the old old old board.

hi amelia, nice to properly meet you.

-christina
July 26, 2005 12:53PM
I've been here for over a year! I think I've reached the "past newbie" state for sure! And yes, my hazing was mad fun. I'm pretty sure I was quite a disturbance to the board if I remember correctly.

~*wOOt!*
July 26, 2005 01:11PM
snowgirl2022 wrote:

> I've been here for over a year! I think I've reached the "past
> newbie" state for sure! And yes, my hazing was mad fun. I'm
> pretty sure I was quite a disturbance to the board if I
> remember correctly.

WAS???

July 27, 2005 03:29AM
oh lou-lou!

-christina
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π