ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The happy thread

Posted by Duffbuff 

Re: The happy thread
August 01, 2005 04:57AM
I watched the season finale of 'The OC' one lazy Sunday a while ago and heard a strange yet utterly captivating little ditty used atop the episode.

I had no idea what it was, but I really wanted to hear it again, in its entirity.

Today, this same song has been played four times on the online DAB radio stations that I've been swapping through as I work.

So I felt I should add this little moment of personal joy to the thread.

Huzzah.

August 01, 2005 12:21PM
Kev DMB was here on Wednesday night... I had tickets to go too Ian but it was with Boston John and his sis got into a sailing accident so we ended up not going... I was so bumming that I missed, wait Ian did you go with Sam? I need to talk to her about something so give me a call.

Oh wait and I forgot to add that I'm happy everytime I look at the picture in my sig and tomorrow Boston John is taking me out to brunch with his friends who I've never met before so I'm kinda nervous too! Ahhh!

Post Edited (08-01-05 21:22)

~*wOOt!*
August 01, 2005 03:57PM
I just came home from the most amazing trip, you wouldn't believe what the night sky can look like when there's no ugly light to hide it all.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 02, 2005 08:31AM
he talked to me again

*allison
August 02, 2005 09:58AM
I had the most awesome chinese meal for lunch, I havent eaten any supper because I was still so full and am now at close to midnight.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 02, 2005 10:52AM
Nothing looked too appetizing in the fridge but I managed to make a great squash sandwich which brightened my lunch time.

August 02, 2005 01:40PM
I would **** my pants if i could go to DMB... I have a new refound love for DMB....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
August 02, 2005 02:35PM
wawa sells soy ice cream.
August 02, 2005 03:11PM
HAPPY IS WINNING $2000 PLAYING TEXAS HOLD-UM !!!!
August 02, 2005 04:06PM
funk yeah dude.. i won 800 bucks on a quarter slot
it was tight

Eric
August 05, 2005 07:39PM
woot im away to limerick!

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
August 06, 2005 01:29AM
the other one came back too
two boys
good life?
August 06, 2005 07:54AM
Im happy becasue i got a card from rachel and sofi and because i beat boston john at mario party. But boston john is better then me at everything else, including tubing, and extreme kyaking and volleyball and tetherball and basicaly life. He is soooo cool and i want to make out with him right now. yummmy

~*wOOt!*
August 06, 2005 02:17PM
By the way John posted that. I would never admit to him being better than me... he was just spending the last weekend here with me before he goes back to Boooostonnnnn BUT! Okay my happy time of the day, I might get to see him one last time in a few weekends before school starts! Whooo!!

~*wOOt!*
August 07, 2005 06:35AM
I'm happy because it's Sunday. Sunday's are fantastic days. BBQ..... pimms .....friends .....beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms.... .friends.... .beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends.....beer ......sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms .....friends .....beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms.... .friends.... .beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends.....beer ......sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms .....friends .....beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms.... .friends.... .beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends.....beer ......sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms .....friends .....beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms.... .friends.... .beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends.....beer ......sun..... BBQ..... pimms..... friends..... beer...... sun..... BBQ

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 07, 2005 06:39AM
I'm happy that that red mark turned out not to by syphillis.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
August 07, 2005 09:18AM
I am happy that I don't like my job, it will make handing in my notice next weekend all the more enjoyable

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 08, 2005 04:04AM
Everybody gonna be happy
Which means you and me, my love
Everybody gonna be happy
Which means you and me, my love

And I know, I know
I know that you and me
I know that you and me be happy
A?happy as we can be
Cause I know
I know

~ Sofi ~

August 09, 2005 04:03AM
I'm happy because I'm going to see THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW in less than 100 minutes.

~ Sofi ~

August 09, 2005 04:07AM
Hot Hot Heat 'Goodnight Goodnight' and Hot Hot Heat 'Middle of Nowhere' are making me bop around the room at the moment. Music always makes me happy though. So perhaps this post is void.

Still. It did give me reason to use the word, 'bop'.

Post Edited (08-09-05 13:10)
August 09, 2005 04:36PM
Kinda bittersweet but I was talking with a good friend i've kinda been falling for and apparently i've been really obvious and she said for a while she felt the same though she's confused about alot o stuff. The whole conversation before wasn't too cheerful as i've been in a foul mood but it was a nice little light.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 09, 2005 06:10PM
Rum make sme so happy that I Could blow a gasket

-MIKe

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
August 10, 2005 03:55AM
I read Sketch's post and as glanced at 'Middle of Nowhere' and thought he was listening to Hanson.

~ Sofi ~

August 10, 2005 04:18AM
You will subsequently burn in the fiery pits of deepest blackest hell. Have fun with that.

August 10, 2005 12:09PM
I'm happy because Boston John went away to camp this week and I thought I wouldn't get to talk him at all but he called me from another kids cell phone just to talk and I called him back but I got the kid instead of John and he told me that John payed him to be able to use his phone just to call me and that's like unheard of, him calling! It was awesome.

~*wOOt!*
August 10, 2005 10:48PM
My younger brother is 18 years young today. As soon as I have some money together he's going to travel up on the train and my housemates and I are going to get him abso-positively mullered out in the big city.

It would be cool to see him again, it's been a while.

August 11, 2005 04:07AM
Another bittersweet one, a girl that I really fell for at school this year added me to the msn messenger list thing, which is way cool (i didnt know her email address). Only problem is that was my last year of school, she lives in another country, and odds on that I will never see her again.

Si

August 11, 2005 04:09AM
My job makes me so deleriously happy.

As does cute boy at work.

~ Sofi ~

August 11, 2005 04:23AM
Sofi fancies the mullet man?!

Post Edited (08-11-05 13:23)
August 11, 2005 04:34AM
Heh. Different cute guy. There are lots. All pre-creep-screened. yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π