Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The happy thread

Posted by Duffbuff 

Re: The happy thread
August 11, 2005 04:48AM
Morning Runner 'Gone Up In Flames'.

August 11, 2005 06:53AM
i went to longleat today and saw baby monkeys and wolves. aaawwwww how cute!
August 11, 2005 08:48AM
I've always wanted to go there. How was the aquarium? I just read a really, really nice email. And now I have this huge smile. And it won't go away.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 11, 2005 11:24AM
I just made 'Boxx Technologies', who supply cutting edge, highest end workstation computers to digital creative professionals (like those who work at Pixar, Dreamworks, ILM, Weta and Disney) drop a grosse total of $1353 off of the price of three professional graphics cards within the space of 24 hours.

I feel so fucking powerful right now. I'm not just happy, I'm delirious...

August 11, 2005 12:48PM
I am happy because only two more days until I get to see John for one last time this gorgeous summer. Ahhh. Happy HAppy HAPPYPYPYPYPYPYHAHAHAYHAYAOP!P!P!!!!

~*wOOt!*
August 12, 2005 05:01AM
The cast and crew of 'The Da Vinci Code' movie start filming at Lincoln Cathedral this weekend.

August 12, 2005 07:22AM
and that would be the only interesting thing in lincoln.....
August 12, 2005 09:09AM
Lincoln/Hull/Kingston upon Hull confuse me.

Post Edited (08-12-05 18:10)

~ Sofi ~

August 12, 2005 09:31AM
You should throw 'Humberside' into that little mix. That'll really screw with your noodle.

August 13, 2005 02:43AM
why do they confuse you?
August 13, 2005 03:38AM
Hull is a city, I gather this much. But it's a city that doesn't appear on maps, where Kingston upon Hull takes it's place. Kingston upon Hull is a city on a map, but it's some secret city that I have NEVER heard mentioned anywhere. Lincoln is seemingly a city in exactly the same place. Perhaps it's suspended 100m above Hull? Humerside, I can only guess, is on the side of the Humber Estuary?

Post Edited (08-13-05 12:47)

~ Sofi ~

August 14, 2005 07:06AM
Aww okay everyone.... I have to tell you my story.... so...

Yesterday was the last time I would see Boston John until he comes back up for Christmas break (minus the suprise trip I'm planning sometime in October hopefully) and so we had a wonderful day together as usual and we had this really deep talk about how this year is going to go and if we should seriosuly have this long distance relationship and he said he was all for it and that was very cute of course, but I didnt know if he was just saying that to make me happy or if he meant it... but he had to leave so we were standing in my kitchen hugging and I was giving him one last goodbye kiss and he was like "I love you so much I'm going to miss you tremendously" and so of course I replied back in the same fashion but then... *drumroll* the best part is he was all teary and crying in a way and it was so adorable because now I know he was 100% sincere and awww it makes me heart full up with happiness and sadness all at the same time and feel like bursting open and ahhhhhh.

~*wOOt!*
August 14, 2005 09:43AM
i can walk!

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
August 16, 2005 05:22AM
Aw, Taylor that is such a great story :-) You guys sound so cute. Wish my boyfriend would tell me things like that every now and then, LoL.

With love,
Caitiln
August 16, 2005 05:28AM
Oh, hmm my own happy thing... hmm...

My cousin Colleen is getting married the day before the barbeque, and the guy she's marrying looks like Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables. Very cute. And I am playing the harp at the church ceremony :-)

Also, my doggie comes back from vacation with my family next week. I miss him so much! His name is Bandit and he is a miniature black and white version of Lassie. Hehe.

Ooh, so happy :-)

-Caitlin
August 16, 2005 07:27AM
Horray for you! That is so happy. Well, my happiness for the day is this quote:

"Life is short, party naked"

~*wOOt!*
August 16, 2005 10:09AM
best batch of photos ive taken in a long while

August 17, 2005 05:56AM
Naked party photos? Must say I've never indulged.

~*wOOt!*
August 17, 2005 07:38AM
ha!

i'm not going into how wrong that could be

August 17, 2005 03:50PM
i'm all for partying nekkid

my happiness for the day is a two hour convo on the phone with this girl i met on my Switzerland trip

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
August 18, 2005 11:48AM
Yay! She's so cute everyone... she's very fashionable and I say cheers to Kevin for picking out a good one! My happiness for the day is... one of my friends coming back into town and getting to see him.

~*wOOt!*
August 18, 2005 05:01PM
he comes back on sunday after the 100+ hiatus
August 19, 2005 03:10PM
Happy Thread..... going to DISNEY!

~*wOOt!*
August 19, 2005 03:16PM
I saw the 40 Year Old Virgin today. Really funny movie. You should all go see it right now!
August 19, 2005 04:25PM
I may have just finished a song i've been working on. I may have to do some editing but I think it's good. yay

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 20, 2005 05:48AM
I got paid yesterday, this week has been exellent!

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 21, 2005 10:19AM
woohoo i just went xtreme zooing and got soaked

August 22, 2005 04:14AM
my last day of summer and i'm living it up....

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
August 24, 2005 11:00AM
Aww my happiness today is coming back home after a long trip to Florida and seeing my little cousins who I missed so much!

~*wOOt!*
August 26, 2005 08:54AM
haha i got to milk cows today and then drive a quad round a field...though as ive never driven nething properly before it was higly amusing

o and i got covered in poo...less happy on that aspect...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π