ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The happy thread

Posted by Duffbuff 

Re: The happy thread
August 26, 2005 10:43AM
I have been listening to the nindays cover of "I Love You" now for like 3 days in a row and every time I listen to it, it gets better. w00t!

~*wOOt!*
August 26, 2005 02:31PM
Always a good standby.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
August 27, 2005 10:14AM
haha listening to i'm sorry i havn't a christmas carol

"I love acting, its so much more real than life" Oscar Wilde
August 28, 2005 12:56PM
My mom had a heart attack today :-( But I'm happy because it looks like she'll be alright.

~*wOOt!*
August 29, 2005 07:59PM
I'm happy because I now have a full four wisdom teeth. And they're playing 59th Street bridge song on Virgin.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
August 29, 2005 10:09PM
Happy because the weather is great outside, and thats where I am going to go right now.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 31, 2005 02:03AM
im happy for spicey beef wraps
August 31, 2005 03:51AM
[brags]
A 'gaggle'... I think that's the technical term... of teenage girls were standing behind me in an ATM queue as I used a machine in the city today. At first, I wasn't paying much attention to anything except attempting to dodge the glare of the sun as to see the faded words on the tiny screen, as they stood behind me giggling like 'gaggles' of teenage girls often do. I think nothing of it.

Then, I hear one of them whisper hesitantly to another, '...that guy must be a model'. Again, I think nothing of it as I fail to see how they could be referring to me, but then, as I wander off attempting to check the reciept for the paltry amount remaining in my account from behind my shades... I hear an excited giggly female screech utter 'Go on...' and then one of them grabs my ass... and I'm not talking about a cheeky pinch here... I'm talking about what can only be described as full-on... 'cupping' of pretty much an entire cheek...

Alarmed? Yes, I indeedy was. Slightly embarrassed too, not least because in my alarm my knee jerk reaction had me plough into oncoming 'people traffic'; but after that initial embarrassment I honestly haven't stopped grinning like 'the cheshire cat' since... Heh. I've never felt so flattered in all my life.

My surreal happiness for the day. That is all.
[/brags]

August 31, 2005 06:53AM
Hahaha sketch yay for you! That right there was the part of my day that made me happy.

~*wOOt!*
August 31, 2005 08:52AM
lmao

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
September 01, 2005 04:43AM
hehe thats such a cute story! my happiness is i only have one day of work left!
September 01, 2005 08:10AM
Today i saw a shirt that said "Pedro has no political experiance" and that made me chuckle.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
September 03, 2005 02:18AM
This needs to be bumped because everyone needs a little happiness in their day. :-)

~*wOOt!*
September 07, 2005 05:32AM
i agree

norn iron are gonna beat england tonight...

whaoh thats gonna take a whole lotta happiness...

September 07, 2005 08:42AM
HELL YES!!! 1-0!!!

September 07, 2005 08:54AM
I found my harmonica!

September 07, 2005 12:48PM
I saved a family of mice and Boston John is taking me to a Red Sox game!

~*wOOt!*
September 11, 2005 02:46PM
I rediscovered Nine Days, after realizing that their new CD never cameout..Im sorry im not a real fan sad smiley one time long ago i did get "story of girl dedicated to my GF at a concert because i saw em three nights in a row!

but yea, finding more NIne Days music... whole Albums worth = Sweet!!!!

I must purchase flying the corporate jet!

I spend too much time upside down
September 11, 2005 04:46PM
im alive, well, and surrounded by poeple who love me
September 12, 2005 04:13AM
Today was a good day. Which, in light of the past week or so, makes me really happy just in itself.

And I'm drinking coke out of a glass bottle. I love the simple things.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
September 12, 2005 04:15AM
My defiant baby arose from the ashes of an electrical **** storm like a pheonix from the flames.

September 13, 2005 02:26AM
September 13, 2005 09:04AM
I made second alto in the top jazz band and beat out both people that were above me last year in the lower band. Also one I beat out was a person I'd assumed would always be above me. Yay!

September 13, 2005 09:04AM
my boyfriend totally surprised me and came to see me last night/today...thats like a 3.5 hour no traffic drive.

*~katie~*
September 13, 2005 01:08PM
YEAH WES! Good for you!

I played in my first Varsity golf match today and got 7th out of 12 and it's only my first year playing golf... I also get to go to Boston in 24 days!

~*wOOt!*
September 13, 2005 02:20PM
i was in boston today, taking a mental health day off from class.

*~katie~*
September 13, 2005 02:30PM
I just wrote the most awesome organ riff.

September 13, 2005 02:45PM
I want to get an organ. And a banjo and a violin.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
September 14, 2005 06:46AM
Whilst doing some sit ups I was struck by extraordinary, chance genious and figured out how it might be possible to fix my ailing surround sound system using only one of these:

Being tech savvy is fucking lush in this modern world of binary finery. Huzzah!

September 17, 2005 07:06AM
Boston in 20. w00t!

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π