ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lost

Posted by sofi123 

Lost
August 10, 2005 08:19AM
= Lord of the Flies = Lost = Lord of the flies.

Someone in America who's already seen it, tell me, do they break into two distinct groups, become really savage and eventually kill someone?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: Lost
August 10, 2005 09:04AM
Ohh I have this recorded looking forward to watching it tommorow, any good?

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 10, 2005 09:13AM
I can no longer venture into this thread for fear of spoilers. I missed the damn show because I was drawing. Hopefully, it will be repeated over the weekend... Hopefully.

*Closes eyes, sticks fingers in ears and hums*

August 10, 2005 10:20AM
HERE IN BRAZIL...MONDAY...THIS NEXT WEEK ...WILL BE THE LAST EPISODE... grinning smiley in AXN

LOST RULES! grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

August 11, 2005 01:15AM
as someone who has become absolutely OBSESSED with that show...i wont be telling you anything. hahahahaha

season one is already over here. just watch it. its a great show. youll love it. promise.

.amy.

too many times ive seen a rose die on the vine.
somebodys heart gets broken- usually its mine.
August 11, 2005 03:54AM
Just watched it this morning and it is very good, great begining. It is like lord of the flies, but loved that book so its all good!

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
August 11, 2005 04:00AM
It really excites me for no reason how it is SO like Lord of the Flies. Even though I hated Lord of the Flies. And have to do it as a GCSE text, which sucks, because it may be a great novel, but it's fucking annoying.

But still! Lost = Lord of the Flies = Lost = Lord of the Flies!!!!!!!! So far, they're exactly (EXACTLY) the same. It's going to really annoy me if this analagy doesn't work out. I don't know why I'm so into it.

~ Sofi ~

August 11, 2005 04:09AM
Studying any book for a GCSE text ruins it forever.

Si

August 11, 2005 04:18AM
Animal Farm.

August 11, 2005 04:36AM
I wanna read that.

~ Sofi ~

August 11, 2005 04:59AM
Billy Elliot, Twelft Night, Pygmalion (My fair lady), A Midsummer nights dream (I actually want to hurt puck now and his stupid fairy ways, had to study that for 3 YEARS!)

Si

August 11, 2005 07:38AM
Lord of the Flies ruulllz...
the movie either
ive never read the book :p ...but the movie rullz...saw a time ago in Telecine or HBO

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

August 11, 2005 08:31AM
hey

I know that im new and this looks like a privite conversation...but i dont care i just want to say that...I HATE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its like survivor....with actors!.....or like the lord of the flies!!. . . or a cheap version of harry potter.....I DONT KNOW!....i just hate it....

What do I have to heard you when I dont have to belive you??
August 11, 2005 08:46AM
Hang on a second, are there two films of Lord of the Flies? Because the film version I saw was CRAP. There was no music. NONE. At all.

~ Sofi ~

August 11, 2005 09:34AM
Haha lol i just remembered the film version I saw, and there was no music, that was soooo funny, there were tense moments were you would expect music but there was just nothing lol.

Si

August 11, 2005 09:52AM
The mute button on a TV remote can do that to a film.

August 11, 2005 12:50PM
Animal Farm was great. I actually liked it. And Lost is amazing and Boone was so hott.

~*wOOt!*
August 11, 2005 01:35PM
The first two episodes are being back-to-back repeated on Saturday. I am saved! Huzzah!

Post Edited (08-13-05 19:37)
August 11, 2005 03:05PM
Lost is like Lord of the Flies? Hmmm...

Maybe James Badge Dale should show up on Lost...

Is it September yet?
August 12, 2005 05:44AM
Sketch01 wrote:

> The mute button on a TV remote can do that to a film.

Funny thing is this is what is actually felt like

Si

August 13, 2005 10:36AM
Wow...

That was some quality viewing on my gogglebox.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π