ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

i definately didnt spell check this.

Posted by adistantlight 

i definately didnt spell check this.
September 02, 2005 05:10PM
this message board started out on the good 'ol sony blue and brown, and it was full of teenage girls like myself and some old men who saw ninedays in bars before "absolutely" was even written.

it mostly ran on an IM network because no one knew eachother yet but we all talked online incessently. i owe my best friend to "this" message board, i'm not ashamed, she barely posts here anymore. but there were a few well known issues ALWAYS discussed by the "locals", which i was a main part of because when you're a high school freshman without a car, what the **** else is there to do on long island, but i digress:

1) the old men, they're creepy. all of them. but one in specific. and everyone is to stay far away from him, and even the band warns you at shows that he is just NOT OKAY. ..and he holds this place for 3 years until he learns to reproduce DVDs for cheap, although when i was still talking to 90% of this board a year ago, the same feelings were held except "shh don't say anything, he gives out stuff for free!!!!" inwhich case i pride myself on never having been two-faced. to all who were, congrats kiddos, you got yourself a bbq!*
*when i was thinking of going, i offered to bring things to the bbq, in regards to (and exception of) the two-faced comment.
2) tripside sucks. i'm glad they're broken up now and i can scream this all over the place. they suck! they suck! they were the worst band ever god they suckeeed and anyone who thinks they didn't only said it because they wanted to sleep with frankie.
3) the person i love to quarrel with most frequently, and who many like to **** talk (probably because they're jealous), finally got the huge IM uproaring she deserved was when it trickled down the grapevine that certain people in the band thought she was creepy as fuckkkk, and it was therefore ok to talk now because hey, atleast the band wasn't on her side!

you guys really need to stop kissing eachother's asses and realize how much **** you talked back when you felt you could.

that being said, i'm the ripe old age of 19 and it's time to stop using message boards. to any of you i've ever met, i wish you the best and i hope you find what you're looking for on here.

p.s. the original 6 or so i stuck with, you are truly missed and i hope some day i find myself in the car screaming these lyrics that shaped our adolescense with you again. this post was really all about you and any "good riddance!"s i get are fine as long as they're not from you.

Post Edited (09-03-05 02:18)
Re: i definately didnt spell check this.
September 02, 2005 07:33PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
September 02, 2005 07:56PM
u drunk assssss
September 03, 2005 12:24AM

I stopped taking my creepy pills years ago.

Additionally---I am on a couple of other message boards. One for cars, and another for hockey. BBS's are great. They bring people together with a common interest. A great way to find out info.

Its not the BBS which is at fault. Its the age and mentality of the people who post on them. And this one, has alot of teenage girls on it----which will produce alot of worthless retarded rants, like the one above.

You dont like the boards? Blame yourself.
September 03, 2005 02:16AM
Oh dear... was there anything that triggered this outburst?

~*wOOt!*
September 03, 2005 04:01AM
Ill agree w/ one thing, back like 5 years ago, this board was totally different..and I miss those folks. The random times we had at concerts are just priceless...
September 03, 2005 05:05AM
...so sad ...touching though

Post Edited (09-03-05 14:14)
September 03, 2005 08:32AM
i love you steph.....

being a member of the orgional board i can honestly say..... I truly miss it and those people from it.

http://forums1.sonymusic.com/evewwwthreads.pl?action=list&Board=ninedays

old link to the first message board on their origional site <3

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π