ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

i'm so jealous

Posted by 9daysfreak 

i'm so jealous
February 19, 2003 08:20AM
i'm sitting here reading all of the posts from the past few days and weeks and such.. and all you people that are on here all the time live somewhat near where they play and such.. i so wish i could be closer than i am... this sucks! oh yea.. and from what i can see SHU was released?? i didnt know! or is it just bc i'm here. in canada.. i live right across from Detroit MI.... and when the've been over in MI.. i have never had n e way over there! this sucks!... so where am i gettin SHU if it is released???

s [insanesanity]
Re: i'm so jealous
February 19, 2003 08:47AM
awww sarah!! you're totally freaking out! don't worry! we'll help you yawning smiley)
ok, so, SHU wasn't actually "released" because sony is run by a bunch of assholes (there are lots of posts on this, so i won't get into it), but before they got off the label, there were advance copies made of the album...the band handed out some of them to important people, the radio stations got some of them and some of them made their way to ebay (where i got mine, for, like, a million dollars, but worth every penny). they put up mp3s of the whole album on this site, but, like scotty said, all of us tried to download it at the same time (hee hee!) and it crashed, so they're working on getting it back up again....there's another site where you can download it, and that post is on here somewhere, but i can't remember the url....when they get a label, and release another album it will probably have some, if not all, of the same songs on it, plus more and some of them might be changed a little from what we all know and love as SHU...if you can't download the songs, try contacting lou (SICPUP71) and see if he can burn a copy for you...or sometimes it still shows up on ebay, but it sucks to have to pay so much for it, even though it's worth it....that's all the info we have right now collectively, i think...i hope it helped yawning smiley)

but do whatever you have to do to get a copy because it's the best album ever yawning smiley)

Post Edited (02-19-03 17:49)

rachel......
February 19, 2003 08:50AM
oh i'm headed to ebay right now... i don't care about the price..
thank you soooooo much! you're a huge help!

s [insanesanity]
February 19, 2003 09:39AM
that's my girl!! yawning smiley)
tee hee!
February 19, 2003 09:48AM
Rachel..

how much sugar did you have today?

Damn!!! take a breath!!!
February 19, 2003 10:20AM
i know, but i was trying to cover everything...
plus, i'm REALLY excited about *something* right now, so i'm kind of hyper...as a matter of fact, i think i'll go dance around the living roomyawning smiley)

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
February 19, 2003 10:56AM
i have to fuckin wait for it to be released... ;o(

i miss ninedays

February 19, 2003 11:20AM
ok so......... i think i bidded way to much for the cd but i have the highest bid for now.. but i also found a bunch of little stuff hehe... go me...

s [insanesanity]
February 19, 2003 01:06PM
man, I gotta find a way to get all the songs off SHU...maybe I can find them on kazaa or something...

BEN
February 19, 2003 01:10PM
ben im me at sicpup71 and i'll see if i can hook u up.
February 20, 2003 10:19AM
Christina- I or someone can burn you a CD...same goes for Sarah or whoever needs it....everyone should have SHU bc its amazing!

& aw Rach, glad to see you so happy! : )!

*Val*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π