ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Disney World

Posted by The Turkey 

Disney World
October 15, 2005 05:22PM
I went there once when I was 13. And again when I was 15. I've decided that I love Disney World. It is definitely the most wonderful place on Earth.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: Disney World
October 15, 2005 11:10PM
I've never been to Disney World. Or Disneyland. Or Euro Disney. But then, I've never been to Florida, California or France, so it's not like I've even been close to any of them.
October 15, 2005 11:38PM
I went to Disney Wolrd when I was seven, on halloween. I ate so much candy corn that when I went to Mickey Mouse's house, I threw up in his toilet, not realising it wasn't actually a toilet.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 16, 2005 12:11AM
I would be quite interested to visit the newly opened Eastern resort. I'm curious to see how the Westernised media franchise sits beside that of the Eastern culture.

I believe I'm right in saying that 'Euro Disney' was rebranded 'Disneyland Paris' a long time ago.

Post Edited (10-16-05 09:20)
October 16, 2005 12:42AM
ahh Disney land Paris...went there last year on a college trip. has one of the best rollercoasters ive been on. Its that Aerosmith one if anyones been on it. Whilst your on the thing flying round loops theres aerosmith playing in the background and its just totally ace.
October 16, 2005 03:19AM

Biggest of its kind in Europe. As mad as broccoli it was too. The picture does its neon vibrancy and the sweet aroma of all the varying candies on sale a severe disservice I'm afraid. Suffice to say, it was awesome.

Sadly, I did not find 'Zoltar'.

October 16, 2005 04:08AM
Euro Disney, Disneyland Paris, what's the difference? I still have never been there.

Besides, I think "Euro Disney" sounds better.
October 16, 2005 01:04PM
i'm going to honeymoon in disney.
October 16, 2005 01:53PM
sofi...

that is one of the funniest things ive ever heard.

.amy.

blood is red as sunset.
blood is warmer than wine.
October 16, 2005 02:01PM
I've been to disney world once, for marching band. We never came across Mickey's house and didn't see very many of the characters, but other than that it was a lot of fun. The Honey I Shrunk the Kids or whatever it was called was really cool.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
October 16, 2005 04:48PM
ive been a deprived child...
always wanted to but never did get to go

*~Bernadette~*
October 16, 2005 05:03PM
its the one place in the world where i stay out of trouble
October 17, 2005 05:21PM
apparently this week someone i know got engaged while in disney world...i think that is soo cute!

*~Bernadette~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π