Posted by sofi123 

This board is dying
October 17, 2005 03:19AM
It's sad.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Re: This board is dying
October 17, 2005 03:31AM
not anymore, cuz Cone is back! grinning smiley how is everyone..?

October 17, 2005 06:23AM
Silly, Sofi, the board is only mostly dead.
October 17, 2005 06:28AM
"The living, not the dead can envy bite,
For after death all men receive their right.
Then though death rakes my bones in funeral fire,
I'll live, and as he pulls me down mount higher."

---- forget regret or life is yours to miss
October 17, 2005 07:33AM
miles to go before we sleep baby
October 17, 2005 07:48AM

just shoot it already
October 17, 2005 09:14AM
it's more of a recession, if you care to use the popular political euphemism

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
October 17, 2005 12:14PM
Yeah I noticed that... it's kind of sad for sure. I can only update so much you know. I run out of things to say.

~*wOOt!*
October 18, 2005 05:27AM
i still alive

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

October 18, 2005 07:31AM
I glad.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 18, 2005 08:20AM
I surprised it lasted even this long.

October 21, 2005 05:15PM
I'm just getting back into the mode again!!!
I will try to visit more often.
Keep it alive
October 22, 2005 03:19AM
I havnt been around much either....... it's sad....

sorry guys.. i still love Nine Days... but Dave Matthews is #1 in my playlist and Nine Days hasnt been getting much anymore.... all the songs represent something in my life im trying to grow and move on from.. so it's hard to listen to them sometimes.. I hate that I made them like that.. but it's just what happened....

I love you all though.. smiling smiley

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
October 22, 2005 07:01AM
Well that is sad... but i think this board is more about us now then the band, I mean, yes we still all do love them but we've developed a community and friendships with each other and it would be so sad if if just all stopped. So lets make it happen!

~*wOOt!*
October 23, 2005 06:54AM
I was gone for the weekend and came back to see many posts. This is good.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 23, 2005 01:31PM
hey wes, is your school football team any good this year? just wondering if we'll see you in the playoffs like we did last year. remember that? haha, good times

Rock on...
Kevin

October 23, 2005 02:12PM
We're still good but not as much as last year. We're in the playoffs but I doubt we'll go to state this year.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 24, 2005 12:46PM
OH MY GOSH KEV. I havent talked to you in the longest time! How is that girle of yours that you met in switzerland was it? good? bad? Yes? No? monica? New girls? Keep me up to date!

~*wOOt!*
October 25, 2005 10:59AM
this board may look dead but I think there are a lot of ppl like me who read all the topics but don't reply everytime... so from now on I'll try to post more often... I really want to know all of you guys a bit more (check tribute to the band post) without really forgetting about ND...

Kevin, you went to Switzerland??? I need to know more about this... I actually study there... our football team, the Geneva Seahawks, are (I'm sure) not as good as an american HS team, but fun anyways...
October 25, 2005 12:37PM
haha taylor i love you, hit me up on aim sometime

Wes, we might see you anyways on our way to state this year, we're pretty good actually but this time i might actually know that i'll be goin gto your school and give you a heads up. it'd be cool to meet up with you

yea mehdi i was in Geneva for 2 weeks in august and i have to say it was amazing. are you studying at City University or whichever one that is right in the city kinda? thats where i stayed, i was in the dorms, pretty sweet. whereabouts are you?

Rock on...
Kevin

October 25, 2005 04:06PM
well, i have internet in my apartment now, so i shall be on the board more... one less nail in the coffin, i suppose.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
October 26, 2005 05:57AM
hey Kev I think you're talking about the 'Cit? Universitaire' also called 'Cit? Bleue', this is usually where foreign students live... I actually live in France right behind the border... I study in this place called UNI MAIL, next to this park with big chess plays... hopefully you see what I'm talkin about
October 26, 2005 06:14AM
Yup, there's probably people that still check here and don't post too much, like myself. I don't know why, I just am not as obsessed with posting anymore, though I do still check the board at least once a day.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
October 29, 2005 03:49PM
I don't post nearly as much as my over the summer splurge. It was unhealthy how much I went online. But Kev I def. will, and I dont quite get the nail in your coffin thing Eric?

~*wOOt!*
October 29, 2005 04:23PM
yes i know EXACTLY what park you're talking about, when we visited there we walked through that park and it's very pretty.

and yea, that's the university i was thinking of, but actually i think i know where your uni is too

Rock on...
Kevin

October 29, 2005 06:15PM
Hey ppl I don't know any of you, but o well. Doesn't it make you guys sad that the last news on this website is from 2004 around this time? It is like really sad to me. Is 9 Days still a band , I am not sure because I haven't heard anything bout them in a while.
O well even if they aren't I still love em!
October 30, 2005 12:50AM
Actually the last news was from about four days ago...

November 02, 2005 12:56PM
Oh yay. I listened to FTCJ today and it was so good... everytime I listen to thier stuff again it's totally new and even better then last time.

~*wOOt!*
November 02, 2005 01:54PM
I still dont' have Flying The Corporate Jet.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
November 03, 2005 02:51AM
If you need randomness to keep things going, I can take care of that. Here is a dream I had two nights ago.

I played a concert with Rivers Cuomo/Weezer two nights ago in some barn/super secret place-type venue. Yes, not only was I at the greatest concert ever, I played in it. What makes this dream weird though, is that when we came back out for the encore, we were in the middle of a business-type meeting hall (white walls, boring...). Halfway through the verse of our first encore song (Undone- The Sweater Song), they all got up and left. Darn corporate executives...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π