ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

JH update 10/26/05

Posted by johnhampson 

JH update 10/26/05
October 25, 2005 11:34PM
hey all...been way too long, i know...i am still recording, it just seems like i've disappeared...i havent...theres no pressure to do anything but make sure i am happy with the final result, so i am over-analyzing every note until i decide that its supposed to be flawed, and then i'll let it go...

i am playing a few shows, however...

Weds Nov 16 @ Valparaiso University, IN
7:07 Cafe
acoustic show at (what else?) 7:07 PM
FREE, public invited...
Valaparaiso is only 1 hour south of Chicago, by the way...

there is a tentative, full band, JH show Sat Dec 26...details soon...

and the website will finally be updated and relevent...wont that be specail?

john

Re: JH update 10/26/05
October 26, 2005 12:22AM
Cool, you can't rush music any way (don't over produce the album) it's an art like animation and your a perfectionist any way when it comes to music. You just have to listen to your amazing EP and demos.

Updating that website will be special!

I will look forward to that album then, sometime next year, can't wait.

PS COLDPLAY TOOK 18 MONTHS TO RECORD X AND Y AND THAT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT IN MY OPINION

Post Edited (10-26-05 09:28)

http://www.hyperlaunch.com/snowpatrol/eyesopen/

***It's hard to argue when your making sense***
October 26, 2005 03:11AM
awesome i cant wait for the cd to be done & does john have a myspace??

Post Edited (10-26-05 14:01)

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
October 26, 2005 05:11AM
john i havent seen u on campus either!

~Bernadette

*~Bernadette~*
October 26, 2005 06:02AM
Does it have a name yet?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
October 26, 2005 08:18AM
Sounds great! I can't wait to hear the album! But I just had the greatest idea! You should come over to Western Washington University to do a show....just an idea winking smiley

October 26, 2005 08:51AM
Fate has dealt me a cruel blow. Our V show is the next day so that whole week is taken over by rehersals. Grrr

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 26, 2005 01:13PM
Being able to drive, but not having a car SUCKS!! I could so make it to the Valpo show, but I'd have to start walking now to get there.
October 26, 2005 02:50PM
damn it, Valpo is a touch far for me to drive on a school night or i'd totally go...fridays are so much better john, why?! haha, no worries.

looking forward to the new stuff

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
October 26, 2005 03:10PM
Hey, i'd go except for the fact that I have a very important rehersal and would let others down. "It's a school night" fails as an excuse, now go!

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
October 29, 2005 03:51PM
Whoa isnt december 26th day after christmas? IF the shows in NYC I might be able to come with Boston John and life would be LOVELY!

~*wOOt!*
October 30, 2005 01:06AM
Kev, how much are you actually learning at school? You know you should go, it'd be buckets more than worth it yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π