Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pain

Posted by Tommy Dalton 

Pain
November 03, 2005 10:46AM
Hey Guys
I wrote this song with John for my CD its called Pain, love to hear what you die hard JH fans think of it. Go here to hear it free http://cdbaby.com/cd/tdalton
JH if you read this call me man its been too long
Tommy 954 651-7131

Re: Pain
November 03, 2005 11:28AM
for whatever reason the site won't let me play any of your songs, sorry man

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
November 03, 2005 12:02PM
Wow this song is off the chain. I personally think its the best song johny has ever written.

10/10 I think everyone sould give this song a listen.

Post Edited (11-04-05 20:17)
November 03, 2005 12:05PM
Hah, for a sec as I read your name I thought you were john. It is some good stuff.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
November 03, 2005 01:23PM
haha i thought that was john posting as well.

I like both songs, but i think "i'll be ok" is my favourite of the two. good work! keep it up man, it sounds awesome

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
November 03, 2005 04:11PM
Thanks Guys

I guess the Ninedays/John Hampson influence shows through. The fact is I was a huge NINEDAYS/ John Hampson fan before I ever met John. Other influences are The Goo Goo Dolls/ Our Lady Peace / Third Eye Blind and Silverchair

If anyone else wants to hear the other song I did with John called "Ill be OK" send me an email and Ill send you an MP3

Tommy

www.tommydalton.com
November 03, 2005 10:46PM
I'd like to hear it.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
November 04, 2005 08:01AM
The chorus of pain reminds me alot of our lady peace - clumsy, prolly cos of the chords, but yeh sounds good. you remind me of johnny from the dolls aswell.

Post Edited (11-04-05 17:02)
November 04, 2005 10:57AM
Thanks Sillytaka21

Ill take that as ahuge compliment since The Goo Goo Dolls and our Lady Peace are two of my 5 favorite bands or Artists along with JH from Ninedays. But I would have to say it was Johnny Rzeznek that got a guitar in my hands.

I have been getting a real good resoponse from The JH fans Im going to have to convince John to do a Concert with my Band It will be a great show

Talk soon
tommy
November 04, 2005 02:49PM
I'd like to hear I'll Be Ok too!!
November 04, 2005 03:17PM
you (tommy dalton) look like a guy i dated right before i met my fiance'

just a random thought ? Lisa

song is awesome as well

smiling smiley

Tracy

Post Edited (11-05-05 00:26)

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Nny
November 04, 2005 10:01PM
Listened to the whole album via CD Baby and that was real nice.

Curious, do you have any plans of coming up to northern FL anytime soon? Looking at your website, the only show anytime soon is Nov 15 in Hollywood. I'm up in Gainesville, so that's a ~6 hour drive for me. I'd be interested in going to a concert though if you're coming up here (Anywhere in Northern FL, not just Gainesville....like Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa are all ~2 hours drives, a lot more reasonable then 6 hour drive).

Seems your busy with a new album so I'm guessing you don't, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
November 05, 2005 07:00AM
Yes we will be playing closer to you soon
After we finish our second CD
If you know of a good venue where you are let me know and Ill have my manager look into it.
Thanks for listening to the entire CD Wow
Let me know if there is anything you would like to have and I will send you a free download or If you want to hear the other songs I did with John

Tommy
November 13, 2005 04:53AM
please can i have you other song!i love our lady peace/ goo goo dolls/nine days and now ur stuff!

Raine Maida is a god!
November 28, 2005 01:29AM
Hey Ben:

Thanks for getting in touch
Here is a link to my broadjam site where you can hear Ill be OK

Welcome to Broadjam

http://www.broadjam.com/artists/artistindex.asp?artistID=11755

Thanks
Tommy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π