Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CANCER

Posted by fallenlife2000 

CANCER
November 09, 2005 12:18PM
yup that word...it scares me.
my friend's brother who lives in Michigan is 17yrs old (his name is Dean) has brain cancer. They removed most of the tumor but has to go through chemo and radiation which he was supposed to do tues and weds of this week however they found malignant cancer cells growing on his spine, they arent tumors YET. He will go through the chemo starting tomorrow i believe. Then his mom's house will be foreclosing in April...bad news on top of more bad news. So if everyone can pray for him i would really appreciate it! Im setting up a benefit concert in Islip, NY for January so if anyone will be around Ill give u the info when i have more and maybe u can make it down to support...im gonna ask John and Brian if maybe they would like to play...

Thanks Guys!

*~Bernadette~*
Re: CANCER
November 09, 2005 12:24PM
also i know people have asked a million times before but waht is John's e-mail? Ill just stalk Brian thru myspace (haha)

*~Bernadette~*
November 09, 2005 12:34PM
I am sorry to hear about your friend's brother, you have my prayers. I've seen far too many people die because of this disease, but I also know my fair share of survivors, so I know how this can affect people.
November 09, 2005 01:03PM
That's awful at 17. It's awful.

My uncle had a second surgery for brain cancer a couple of months ago (he had had it ten years prior). They were able to get it out, but he's still got to go for chemotherapy.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
November 10, 2005 03:48AM
Wow thats horrible.... I send my thoughts, luck, and best wishes to your friend... I know what it's like having cancer and it's no bag of roses.

~*wOOt!*
November 13, 2005 04:50AM
I wish him all the best and hope that everything goes smoothly, i had leukemia when i was 5 and know you've just got to try and stay brave and be there for him!hope your coping ok too!its hard for all concerned.

My prayers will certainly be with him!
November 16, 2005 01:15PM
thanks guys!

*~Bernadette~*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π