ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

women...

Posted by great198 

Re: women...
December 17, 2005 10:08AM
hahaha... becoming a priest huh?? that's pretty funny... just don't become one of the bad ones sad smiley oh btw... girls are whack...that is all..haha
December 17, 2005 01:40PM
Sketch never said if he will marry me.

~*wOOt!*
December 17, 2005 02:16PM
Maybe he's just not that into you.
December 18, 2005 03:39AM
that was the funniest thing any man could say
December 19, 2005 03:03AM
just to update you people, me and girl hung out for a little bit, but then she proceeded to go back to her old boyfriend and doesn't talk to me at all anymore. so, yeah, i can't keep a long-lasting, deep, profound relationship going, and i can't start a new one either. celibacy sounds like a good route for me, too.

at least i got a little makey-outy with her once. i'm not a user in the slightest, but goddamn, i have needs, too.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
December 20, 2005 12:49PM
sorry eric, and GOD SKETCH be a MAN and SAY SOMETHING

~*wOOt!*
December 21, 2005 04:23AM
Hahaha. I think he went to stay with his family for Christmas, Taylor yawning smiley)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
December 21, 2005 10:35AM
Now why would he do a silly thing like that?

And why am I in such a posting mood? Maybe it's 'cause all the sudden there's like 50 billion new posts and people are talking again. It's great.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
December 21, 2005 12:50PM
oh man thats so sad.... when will he be back? the anticipation is absolutely killing me

~*wOOt!*
December 22, 2005 08:51AM
Alright...sense this appears to be the Girl problem forum I got one... this girl and I have been friends for a long time... good friends...but lately things have become more serious... and the other night she made a move. Question now is what is my next move? She lives 2 hours away while I'm at school which isnt that bad but still, kind of stinks. Any advice from the girls here?
December 23, 2005 02:04AM
go for it
for serious
what do you have to lose?
December 23, 2005 09:59AM
i agree, whats to loose?

well, although a month or so ago i could have sympathized with all you guys, i found myself a gal who's a real ace. gotta say i'm quite happy, just gotta say keep at it guys, they'll come around eventually

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
December 23, 2005 01:04PM
Bah, I don't believe in love. Or maybe I do, but not for me. But, I shall not burden anyone with my bleak outlook on myself and the opposite sex. At least, not today...
December 24, 2005 05:17PM
i read like none of this, but if you think girls/ladies/women are evil, don't even get me started on boys as of late!
hello, if you tell me to call you (after going through great lengths to get your number to me)...call back after i leave you voicemail...twice.

again, LAME.

girls can be evil too, but yeah...boys are prize either.
December 25, 2005 10:52AM
GO FOR IT!!! two hours is nothing. I wish that me and my beau lived two hours away from each other. That would be heaven! GoGoGo!!!!!! :-D

~*wOOt!*
December 27, 2005 02:35PM
Bumped for Taylor
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π