Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Song sites face legal crackdown...

Posted by Sketch01 

Song sites face legal crackdown...
December 09, 2005 04:12AM
Article

Pathetic. They won't be happy until everyone boots up Kazaa (etc) just out of spite for all things 'industry'.

Post Edited (12-09-05 13:40)
Re: Song sites face legal crackdown...
December 09, 2005 07:50AM
I must say that is pretty ridiculous. I'm sure artists everywhere are starving because people put tabs of their songs up.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
December 09, 2005 09:22AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
December 09, 2005 02:00PM
yes I also say that is rediculous.... Copywrite protection makes me mad because it gets in the way and just makes me WANT to go out and steal ****...

I buy legal Computer games and they won'y even play on my system because theres traces of tools like "Daemon Tools" or "Alchohol" on my system.. that 1.. pisses me off... music cd's with copy protection is another thing...

but then again.. I am the kind of guy who has a 350GB music collection on my computer... only having about 100GB of albums I own.... sadly..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
December 10, 2005 08:18AM
Eugh. They will keep making up more and more useless rules until one day they'll realise that they're trying to stop everyone breathing.

Post Edited (12-10-05 17:18)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
December 15, 2005 10:12AM
Booooo.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π