Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

new years eve

Posted by sicpup71 

new years eve
December 16, 2005 06:35PM
so what are u fuckers doing??

Re: new years eve
December 17, 2005 10:02AM
i wanna go to the city but I'm told I'm better of not going.. .any thoughts... never been to New York in my life before...
December 17, 2005 12:52PM
Playing at one party and getting drunk at another.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
December 17, 2005 01:04PM
Too early to decide that - probably won't make up my mind until new years eve eve. Will either be in Leeds or Manchester, I can tell you that. How exciting.
December 17, 2005 01:42PM
SITTING AT M SNOWY COTTAGE AFTER A DAY OF SNOWBOARDING WITH BOSTON JOHN! :-D

~*wOOt!*
December 17, 2005 02:02PM
going to the snowy mountains........even though it is summer and there will be no snow

an outback new years for me due to moving overseas my friends decided it was a good idea
December 18, 2005 03:40AM
hoping my love will ask me to go out with him..
if not i have back ups
the only sure thing is intoxication
December 18, 2005 05:05AM
I'm not doing anything. Just like always.
December 18, 2005 05:38PM
usually go to a relatives house which is actually fun cuz they got a bar and archades and fun nonsence...but they may not be having their annual festivities (which I got my bf psyched for) so then idk what we'll be doin...kinda sux

*~Bernadette~*
December 19, 2005 04:18AM
Probably not going to a party, (people I know from school tend not to host them as regular parties involve hundreds of pounds of damage, new years parties...well...). Last year a guys pool house and barn were smashed up bad and there was broken glass all over his lawn.

Hopefully go up to London or something and party there, which would be cool never spend new years in London.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
December 19, 2005 11:12PM
"Will either be in Leeds or Manchester, I can tell you that. How exciting." Pick Leeds. DEFINITELY pick Leeds yawning smiley)

I will be on the beach.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
December 20, 2005 07:59AM
Hahaha Lou and Kev... rememebr last year when I was like "oh my god should I sneak into johns room?!?!" i think it was kev at least... pretty sure.

~*wOOt!*
December 20, 2005 11:48AM
haha taylor yes i do remember that conversation, this year you better do it!!

this news years eve i will be camping in the Boundry Waters, Minnesota for God-only-knows what reason, but hey, i'm going dogsledding so that's gonna be sweet.

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
December 20, 2005 12:57PM
Kev thats awesome! have a great time... dogsledding is sooo sweet! And of COURSE I will this year ;-)

~*wOOt!*
December 21, 2005 11:46AM
Wow Kevin, you'll be in my state. I've never been to the Boundary Waters though. I have heard it's a cool place.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
December 21, 2005 12:51PM
and lou can we please not use the f word? this is a happy place.

~*wOOt!*
December 21, 2005 02:09PM
The f word is a happy word. I know I smile when I say it.
December 21, 2005 03:03PM
haha yea heather i will, i didn't even think of that. the boundry waters are pretty sweet, i took a canoe trip up there a few summers ago, should be quite different with a few feet of snow on it

Rock on...
Kevin

December 21, 2005 03:19PM
fuckk no !!!

December 21, 2005 03:40PM
I went cold weather camping once and once was more than enough. You're a brave man.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
December 22, 2005 01:57PM
Hmm... well it hasn't been that cold lately... well, for MN anyway. My friends and I didn't wear coats today. It was grand. I don't think I could handle a camping trip in it though.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
December 23, 2005 09:49AM
eh, i've done it once in WI and it wasn't that bad, but that was one night whereas this will be 4 so we'll see. it was really warm here today too, i was driving around with my windows down

Rock on...
Kevin

December 25, 2005 10:43AM
wow its RAINING here and theres NO SNOW and im supposed to be trianing for SNOWBOARDING NATIONALS... AHHHHH boooo

~*wOOt!*
December 25, 2005 10:46AM
Taylor, what happened to your sig? Now I can't automatically tell it's one of your posts.
December 27, 2005 10:14AM
do you miss it? I do too. Its hard to tell whats mine. maybe i'll bring one back... but i forgot how. SKEETCCCHHH I need your HELPPP please!

~*wOOt!*
December 27, 2005 10:23AM
Never fear, I is here.

[ img]Address of picture.[ /img]

December 27, 2005 10:29AM
i'll be in the city here >>>> http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=NYCTSHH

with friends from nashville

Post Edited (12-27-05 20:19)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π