ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Steak

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Steak
January 15, 2006 07:16AM
I'm bored.... How do you like yours done?

I had it medium at Chili's and it was too red so I'm gonna try medium well... I get steak like once every 10 years... and now it'll be like twice in one month 'cause now I'm gonna go try it at Applebees... mmmm.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Steak
January 15, 2006 08:02AM
"Steak?"

"Money's too tight for steak"

"Steak?"

"Er, sure, steak."
January 15, 2006 08:06AM
"What's with these new girls! None of them use birth control! And they eat ALL the steak!"

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmsteak.

(As rare as possible, but with no blood.)

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
January 15, 2006 09:09AM
Medium-well. Because whenever I ask for "medium" it's always given to me in a condition that I consider to be "raw."

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
January 15, 2006 09:21AM
Blue, or ultra rare is the only way to have steak.

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
January 15, 2006 09:35AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 15, 2006 10:29AM
Yeah, when I got medium it still looked fairly raw. So today I got medium well, and it was grand.

January 15, 2006 10:35PM
Medium-rare. Perfectly cooked, yet exquisitely juicy.

January 16, 2006 12:40AM

If you have steak that infrequently, you should not, repeat NOT being having it at Applebees, chilis.,,etc.

PLease, find yourself a good local steakhouse. It will be more money, but better meat.

Oh...and Medium well.
January 16, 2006 06:21AM
Well, I have had it at a Timberlodge Steakhouse, is that any better? That was years ago though so I don't remember much difference between 'em.

January 16, 2006 09:59AM
Local restaurants which have good write ups useually do the best steaks, a one off gastro pub or restaurant that you know is good, will often way out do any chain place. (well my opinion anyway).

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
January 16, 2006 10:19AM
Still mooing os great for me. Just get chicken if you like it anyway better. ;-) and Applebees and Chilis steak both succkko.

~*wOOt!*
January 16, 2006 11:32AM
Applebees steak was good, I thought. I don't really like much on their menu. Chicken is good, but I was in the mood for steak and I'd just never ordered it 'cause i thought it was so expensive but it's not that much more than the othe rstuff.

January 19, 2006 04:52AM
Going for steak right now, for my third supper! Man i'm gonna be full and jumped up on caffine and alcohol.

Si

January 20, 2006 11:42AM
<3 almost famous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π