January 17, 2006 03:59AM

Oh yes, it's true.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: My Spiritual Source Of Power
January 17, 2006 06:06AM
Never liked energy drinks. Did you know they make energy jelly beans now? Don't boost you much but they taste good.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 17, 2006 06:50AM
J-Beans!

January 17, 2006 07:52AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
January 17, 2006 11:38AM
They also make booger flavored jelly beans that apparently actually do taste like boogers. Gross.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 18, 2006 10:33AM
Energy drinks never do anything for me...is there something wrong with me?
January 18, 2006 11:02AM
Probably.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
January 18, 2006 12:15PM
i am gonna need energy drinks tomorrow, its my friend birthday and we are going out, currently it is past two in the morning, i am very fdrunk and i think i spent the evening making out with the freind whos birthday it is tomorrow. My god this could the awkward...CRAP

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
January 18, 2006 07:46PM
/\ lol I don't remember posting that/\! But it did provide an insight to last night...

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
January 19, 2006 02:13AM
That's awfully coherent for you to be unable to remember it. When I can't remember things it's usually because I'm passed out somewhere.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
January 19, 2006 04:44AM
Haha, I dont remember things when I have had lots to drink. I need some sort of reminder, such as a phone photo. Yesterday me and my pal got white shirts and permantent markers, then went round every hall in the university and a shot or two and got the shirt signed. Gradually picking people up and ending at the students union.

Today I have been reading the shirt and it is provinding an valuable insight into the nights escapades.

Now I am drinking energy drink ready for another night out. The awkward one...

Si

January 20, 2006 01:57PM
I love the booger ones. They taste soooo good. Almost as good as grass but... the sardine ones are gross to the MAX.

~*wOOt!*
January 20, 2006 03:49PM
Do they really taste like boogers?? I remember the Jelly Belly ones had a popcorn one; they still do probably, and they were nasty and wrong.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
January 20, 2006 04:03PM
All my friends think i'm crazy cause i like the grass ones.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
January 21, 2006 06:17AM
When I don';t remember things because of drunkennes it's usually because my subconscious is very clever in blocking things that I don't want to remember out.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
January 21, 2006 10:13AM
"If you don't remember it never happened" - Quote Road Trip

This is a rule to live by! Also one of the greatest films ever made.

Si

January 21, 2006 10:29AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π