ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I ordered "Flying The Cooperate Jet" in October will I ever get it?

Posted by WarioVsMooChicken 

I ordered "Flying The Cooperate Jet" in October will I ever get it?
February 12, 2006 03:50PM
Will I? Or did I waste $10?

Re: I ordered "Flying The Cooperate Jet" in October will I ever get it?
February 13, 2006 04:25AM
I haven't recieved mine yet either... perhaps the store is going through a 'phase'... if you don't get it you can always check your paypal to see if you were actually charged...
February 13, 2006 06:19AM
i bougth mine on july and im still waiting =(

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
February 13, 2006 06:38AM
I was charged as soon as I ordered it

February 13, 2006 08:42AM
From what people have been saying, it takes at least 6 months.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
February 13, 2006 09:38AM
there has been way too long of a lag time between purchase and recieving CD's...we apologize, again...as usual i am trying to pick up the slack and get them out ASAP, so give it one more week...if you've been waiting since July, then something is definitely wrong with your order...we are caught up to November as of now...

john
February 13, 2006 12:44PM
That's great I just want to listen to nine Days, defenatly one if not the most underated punk bands to me.

February 13, 2006 12:49PM
I would say the most underated band of all time but I got to give that to eiffel 65. Although if I heard as much stuff by Nine Days as I have heard of Eiffel 65 then I might change my mind about that.

February 13, 2006 01:00PM
Ok now i'm confused. You think ninedays is punk and eiffel 65 is underrated? Sure...

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
February 13, 2006 01:27PM
who the fuckk is eiffel 65 ???
February 13, 2006 02:17PM
They had that song Blue from a few years ago. You know, "I'm Blue blah blah blah blah blah blah" or whatever.
February 13, 2006 02:33PM
TrentTrueheart wrote:

> They had that song Blue from a few years ago. You know, "I'm
> Blue blah blah blah blah blah blah" or whatever.

no don't know it
February 13, 2006 02:34PM
Nine Days is punk (although they have a different style for a lot of songs which is cool so in a way you can't give them a deffenite genre) But yea Nine Days is deffeniattly alot better then any mainstream rock out now in the U.S.A

Eiffel 65 is an Euro-Dance group from Italy. Only known here in the U.S.A by the songs Blue (Da Ba Dee) and Move Your Body. Althought they did the theme music for the Winter Olympics this year but no one knows they made it so I don't count it and no one hardly watches the winter olympics anyway. But yea a bunch of people here in America liked their Europop album but no one even bothered to buy their Contact! (2001) and Self Named (2003) album for some reason. Those 2 albums had a few hits in Europe and Asia but thats it.

February 13, 2006 06:57PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 14, 2006 12:28AM
ha,love ya dude but sorry,ninedays isnt punk. the clash,sex pistols,ramones,thats punk. blink 182, greenday,pop punk.
February 14, 2006 12:30AM
Nine Days is clearly nu-metal.

"Nothing seems to change, and let alone you won't forget my name. AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK!"

February 14, 2006 02:55AM
HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
*falls back*

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

February 14, 2006 02:57AM
Nine Days punk?? Hahahaha.... not even pop punk... Nine Days amazingly awesome sound and band? Yes.

Punk Bands: The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Rancid, Op Ivy, NOFX....listen to them...there is a distinct difference. First off the music is not nearly as complex, nor is the singing even half of what John and Brian can do. Punk bands are talented in there own way, but Punk is more about the image to the followers than anything.

~Kevin~
February 14, 2006 04:47AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
February 14, 2006 09:40AM
I trust wikipedia for many of my research needs, but come on the guy that wrote that has probably heard nothing past absolutely. And as to eiffel 65, I did like them, when I was eleven. They're really not much more than some guys writing dancy stuff with synths and it's not exactly mind blowin. The deepest lyrics were about a guy that was sad cause he got kicked out of a love triangle.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
February 14, 2006 09:51AM
wikipedia rock!...i do all my homeworks and my bad-ass investigations with my friend wiki =P

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
February 14, 2006 12:56PM
Wikipedia knows all >_>

And Eiffel 65's new albums have a lot more complex lyrics (Sadly I think this is why their newer albums weren't nearly as sucseesful as Europop) . And besides dance music is usually not about lyrics and I agree Nine Days isn't like most punk but other then alternative rock that seems like the closest genre for them.

February 14, 2006 02:42PM
You think Nine Days is more punk than alternative? Do you actually know what punk is?
February 15, 2006 03:08PM
I said Nine Days is alternative but other than that Punk. And yes I have a few punk CDs (Ramones, Mr. T Experience, Offspring, and Goldfinger [Like Nine Days you can argue about what genre GoldFinger and Offspring are] but I am not that big of a punk fan, I listen to about any genre except EMO though)

February 16, 2006 08:57PM
So far in this thread, we have:

- "Nine Days is a punk band", and
- They have a punk CD out that is called "Flying the Cooperate (sic) Jet".

I've really learned a lot today.
February 17, 2006 08:39AM
I JUST GOT THE CD I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!!!

February 19, 2006 10:18PM
Imagine nine days as a rap band!!!? lol
February 20, 2006 04:23AM
I am trying to order the cd and have had no luck finding where I can, can someone point in the right direction?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π