ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Free Ipod

Posted by FGAnderson 

Free Ipod
February 16, 2006 06:21AM
My friend did this and get an Ipod for free and figured I'd give it a shot.... if you feel inclined sign up and complete an offer. Some of them are pretty cool. I signed up for Rhapsody from REAL for mine and I love it now and am gonna keep it. It's pretty sweet... feel inclined if you like. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Here is the link:

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=27388933

BTW...any chance Brian, John are the band are playing a show in early march? I'm taking my first ever trip to New York...holler....hahaha

Post Edited (02-16-06 15:29)

~Kevin~
Re: Free Ipod
February 16, 2006 09:39AM
Brian mentioned trying to get a show sometime in March when Katie's home on spring break (the first week or so)...

~lori~
February 16, 2006 10:45AM
it would be so nice if he did that for me. i miss brian shows.

*~katie~*
February 16, 2006 05:01PM
If that happened...I dunno... I've never gotten to see him live... let's just say words couldn't describe how happy I'd be. If not, it will still be great to see NYC for the first time. Any ideas on hot spots to check out??

~Kevin~
February 16, 2006 05:15PM
FGAnderson wrote:

> If that happened...I dunno... I've never gotten to see him
> live... let's just say words couldn't describe how happy I'd
> be. If not, it will still be great to see NYC for the first
> time. Any ideas on hot spots to check out??

the whores on 46th and 11th!!!!
February 16, 2006 05:59PM
Hahahaha...thanks a lot... but I go to college...why would I wanna pay for them?? Hahahaha

~Kevin~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π