ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

So I grew up a little

Posted by snowgirl2022 

So I grew up a little
March 03, 2006 10:03AM
sorry I haven't been around in a while (I know some of you were probably happy) but one of my best friends who is my neighbor died a few weeks or so ago, and it's been pretty rough for me since. For some reason nothing can be looked at the same and it's been tough. Dying is such a scary thing.

~*wOOt!*
Re: So I grew up a little
March 03, 2006 10:19AM
no ****, have them die in front of you.
March 03, 2006 10:25AM
im sorry taylor, but yeah the death is pretty rough, i lost my father 5 years ago and was ooo hard, my heart still bleeding for that, sooo im sorry for you

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
March 04, 2006 09:06PM
Aw Taylor that's terrible. I hope you and your friends, and your friend's family get through this OK. If you want someone uninvolved to talk to about it, let me know. xx

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
March 06, 2006 02:05AM
word.. dying sucks....

one of my best friends died about a year ago...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Eric
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
March 06, 2006 12:45PM
I think Lou's a little bitter, maybe jaded, how about you?

~*wOOt!*
March 06, 2006 12:54PM
snowgirl2022 wrote:

> I think Lou's a little bitter, maybe jaded, how about you?
>
>

hey assholle my mother died in front of me on may 10th 2005 , so having your little neighbor friend die sucks but it's still not the same!!!

Post Edited (03-06-06 22:13)
March 08, 2006 07:56AM
my friends dad died last monday...sooo sad.... she has a little brother that is only 12 and when I was talking with him when I went to visit the family he was like "i was a bad son" I didnt know what to do....sooooo sad... I just told him he wasn't and that he can't think like that.... man that is so tough though.... sorry for you losses (lou and taylor)

~Kevin~
March 10, 2006 12:26PM
Well Louis, I understand your loss but you can't say mine was ANY less than yours, you know NOTHING of the situation and I am EXTREMELY offended that you would post something like that in this situation. Overall I am just completely dissapointed and let down by your actions and words. I think it's time to understand other people have feelings quite similar to yours and it would be a mature thing to realize that.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π