ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I'm Addicted To Caffeine

Posted by The Turkey 

I'm Addicted To Caffeine
March 09, 2006 01:26PM
I think I've just realized it. I was ill earlier in the week so I didn't drink any energy drinks or coffee, and I had these headaches that I figured were just a part of the illness. I'm no longer ill, but I've still got the headaches, so I figure, ****, I'll just have a Diet Coke.

Headache's gone.

Or I'm imagining everything and conjuring up a condition for myself.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: I'm Addicted To Caffeine
March 09, 2006 02:09PM
I think I might be addicted to something in pop. When I don't have one for a few days i get huge cravings. I actually once went over to walgreens and bought 2 2liters just because I needed pop around. I don't know that it's the caffine though because pretty much any kind I like will quench my cravings, caffinated or not.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 09, 2006 02:51PM
Your right on target Mike....
I drink at least on average 4-24oz cups of coffee a day (I really do not like soda and nothing else appeals to me) and I just had the same situation happen to me. I went on Vacation and was drinking coffee with the people we were staying with. I was getting huge blasting headaches all day everyday for 2 days. After the 2nd day they told me that the coffee was decaf.
Went back to the regular coffee and the headaches disappeared!
March 09, 2006 09:10PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
March 10, 2006 03:10AM
I haven't had caffeine since November, cause I used to have trouble sleeping, and I can actually manage 6 or 7 hours a night now, when I'm not stressed out, which is HEAVENLY. But I miss coke. So much.

Those headaches have gotta be pretty bad. My mum had to come off caffeine last year for medical reasons, and found them so bad that she now has some new sympathy for people coming off junk (not like she thought stopping caffeine was anything like stopping heroin, she's not stupid like that, just that it must be *SO* bad) that now we donate a load of money to this near-by rehab centre.

*Sips de-caf tea*

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
March 10, 2006 09:51AM
mmmm i haven't had a soda since fall of 2004 (for x-country and just cause it's a good habit) and for like a month i had the same headache, but i found that it went away after a while. i haven't had a craving for soda in years. I still drink coffee every now and then, but like maybe once a m onth or so

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
March 10, 2006 10:01AM
I tried not drinking any thing carbonated or caffeinated for a week and wow.... I had cravings. I don't even drink as much as some people do... maybe one or 2 cans a day. The trouble for me actually came when I went back to drinking it... I felt sick.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
March 10, 2006 10:10AM
Im addicted to oreos

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
March 10, 2006 04:49PM
Eww... haha. I only like oreos if I'm in the mood for 'em.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
March 10, 2006 11:30PM
Oreo's taste like crap. Buy some proper biscuits man.

March 11, 2006 12:50AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
March 11, 2006 01:22AM
Ohhh yeahh, genesis in from the crowD, and wtf? i love oreos and nutella=P

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
March 11, 2006 03:31AM
caffeine can do that to you, I had that same problem, i was off it for almost 2 years, (back on it again) I'm gonna try to cut it down to once a week.

~Kevin~
March 11, 2006 02:21PM
It's legit, my doctor told me about it because I was allergic to something in pop and it turns out it was caffeine... But you can get your fix without pop of coffee, some chocolates have a strikingly large amount of it along with other random foods you'd never think of. By the way, Oreos are so good!

~*wOOt!*
March 12, 2006 07:13AM
i don't caffeine to get up in the morning or stay up at night... i need it to survive and live a somewhat normal life. sad, ain't it?

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π