9/11 ----wath this....tell me your not freaked out

Posted by starrlight 

9/11 ----wath this....tell me your not freaked out
March 12, 2006 01:22PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

I wonder what its like to be remembered- John Hampson
Re: 9/11 ----wath this....tell me your not freaked out
March 13, 2006 03:08AM
Just got done watching it...man that was some pretty weird stuff...that's not the first type of video I saw on that, but I watched all of this live and I remember wondering how those towers could just collapse like that from the top, if anything wouldn't it have toppled over some? This just leaves more questions for me, that sadly will probably never be answered.

~Kevin~
March 13, 2006 03:27AM
Had the load bearing walls of those bastards been designed to fall sideways the consequences for the densely populated regions below would have been much, much worse.

Anything that large, in that area, falling, has to be taken into serious consideration by the architects involved in the construction.

Post Edited (03-13-06 13:23)
March 13, 2006 04:22AM
This is absolutely fascinating, thanks for sharing it.

March 13, 2006 12:12PM
man thats crazy and scares me...
i watched the whole thing...
whatched some too before this one...
but this one is the most complete in information...

man...the humanity sux

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

March 13, 2006 12:27PM
wow...........

wow

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
March 13, 2006 01:25PM
Half of me thinks it's bs but the other half is very intriuged.

Post Edited (03-13-06 23:13)

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 14, 2006 10:48AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
March 14, 2006 10:51AM
bs.
the goverment cant buy off the mass media to keep that quiet if there is that much evidence.
if it were true we would have heard about it before now
March 14, 2006 11:28AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
March 14, 2006 01:08PM
i always have been curious about how perfectly the buildings fell down, seemed too planned but i shrugged it off as good design on the architect's part. very interesting

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
March 15, 2006 02:29AM
am i the only one who doesnt have the attention span to watch something for an hour and twenty-one minutes?
March 15, 2006 04:35AM
AngelaChase9days wrote:

> am i the only one who doesnt have the attention span to watch
> something for an hour and twenty-one minutes?

nope , i really couldn't watch it all.
March 16, 2006 05:29AM
The government does not have to buy off the mass media because, anyone who proposed a theory (or evidence for that matter) counter to the government line being towed, is discredited and labeled extreme or out of touch.
By labeling any dissenting voice as such, it makes even clear evidence dismissable by a mass majority who only get their information from the top or the immediate surrogates (Fox news, etc.).
Most media falls in line because above all, they are interested in ratings, and they know that following a story that will get them in hot water will hurt their ratings and in the long run they will lose money. Sure, there are stories that get out, and show the truth. Sometimes the truth is so clear it speaks for itself.
However, this story and these images can be proven as well as disproven with enough theory and evidence on either side, so the mass media won't touch this knowing that they will have to face severe criticism for it.
Also, there are no ethical guidelines for certain news shows like O'Reilly, Hanity and Colmes, Countdown, Scarborough, Anderson Cooper, etc. They do not have to tell the truth. Sure they can get caught in a lie, but they are not bound by the same rules of journalism as their shows are considered "news magazine" shows, and are classified as entertainment. That means that they can lie if they so choose without repercussions.
This also applies for Rush, O'Reilly, Hanity, Air America, etc. on the radio. They don't have to tell the truth, and they don't have to tell you when they are hiding facts or bending the truth.
think about that next time you tune in.

March 16, 2006 05:36AM
Fox news is really incredibley entertaining.

If not a little scary.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
March 19, 2006 04:44AM
The truth doesn't have to be true to be believe. Just compelling.
March 19, 2006 12:32PM
i bought a copy of this video and made a bunch of copies and told people I knew to pass it on if they liked it.

March 19, 2006 01:03PM
Great.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
March 19, 2006 01:26PM
This is one of the best works that i've ever seem, GREAT just GREAT =D

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
March 19, 2006 01:27PM
So they're sellin stuff? It's bs then.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
March 21, 2006 01:24AM
I just watched it and it's so intresting, I was gripped to it the whole time. It makes me wonder if this would of happened if Al Gore was in office - I don't think it would of.
I never new there was gold down there, thats news to me. And the pentagon I always new a plane can't of crashed direct into the building, and there is no way those buildings just collapsed straight down. They can recover a passport but a black box is destroyed. And flight 93, that's just weird and those phone calls do sound pre-recorded - the women sounds so calm and you don't tell your mum your own surname. I did watch a documentary on the discovery channel and there was a conspiracy theory that the pentagon plane had been crashed into the sea.

That government is messed up and it make me laugh how bill clinton is best friends with the bush's all of a sudden yet you have hilary clinton calling george bush all the time.

The whole country is meant not to agree with this adminstration, yet you vote him back in 2004, the highest votes ever a president has received. I suppose if the bin laden tape was not seen before the election john kerry would of won and if hurricane katrina happened before the election and with the FEMA mistakes etc...... he would not be back in office today
March 21, 2006 04:55AM
OK.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm a borderline conspiracy-theorist lunatic. I believe in bigfoot and the Roswell incident and I attribute the technological boom in this country that set it leaps beyond most of the world to reverse engineering of alien hardware. I believe in UFOs but think most of those seen these days aren't in fact alien but are actually American test craft. I also believe that the world is ultimately run by the Illuminati.

Now.

The notion that this wouldn't have happened if Al Gore were in office is preposterous. This is the man that sold nuclear weapon secrets to China under the table, and given the fact that these plans were drawn up years in advance and Bush was only in office for NINE MONTHS when it happened strikes down the first accusation.

I'm sorry that you never knew there was gold down there but there were indeed vaults that housed old coins and the like. It wasn't a government secret, it's just something that no one talked about because it didn't matter.

How did you know a plane couldn't have crashed into the Pentagon?

Are you an architect? Do you know anything about the structure of the World Trade Center or of buildings at all? Ever consider the idea that perhaps gigantic buildings can't topple over like a Jenga tower because they're built so they don't crash to the ground horizontally?

Ever dropped paper to the ground? What does it do? It flutters and doesn't land straight down. What do you suppose could happen to a piece of paper that flutters from some 80 stories in the air?

The phone calls don't sound pre-recorded, they sound recorded. Because whenever anything is recorded it sounds recorded. Ever listen to an answering machine?

There was no animosity between the Clintons and the Bushes, just a somewhat different take on ideology.

John Kerry voted for the Patriot Act. He also voted for the war in Iraq. It wasn't until he was told he could run for President by reneging on these ideas that he decided they weren't such good things. If John Kerry were President, a hurricane still would've hit New Orleans. As powerful as people like to imagine the President to be, he still can't control the elements.

And no, Bush certainly wouldn't be back in office the way his numbers are going right now. Clinton wouldn't have been back in office the way his numbers were in the wake of his perjury, either, if the election were afterwards. That doesn't matter.

If you want to change the government then get active about it and vote with your brain. The country needs change and change isn't happening when hardline Republicans or Democrats garner all the votes.

http://www.politics1.com/parties.htm

Scroll down past the two big parties and behold a marvel in the modern American political landscape: actual, honest-to-God free-thinkers.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
March 21, 2006 05:57AM
The Turkey wrote:

>
> Scroll down past the two big parties and behold a marvel in the
> modern American political landscape: actual, honest-to-God
> free-thinkers.
>

"Go ahead! Throw your vote away!" - Kang, Treehouse of Horror VII

March 21, 2006 07:36AM
Anyone who votes for a candidate they don't actually want to win and who doesn't represent their views simply to fit into the status quo is throwing away their vote and making the lives of all those men and women who have died to secure us "democracy" dead in vain.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
March 21, 2006 07:53AM
Anybody seen the episode of South Park when they have to vote on a new school mascot? Best piece of political satire ever.

March 21, 2006 07:54AM
Hahaha I think I have seen that one.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
March 21, 2006 11:59PM
Author: The Turkey (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: 03-21-06 13:55

OK.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm a borderline conspiracy-theorist lunatic. I believe in bigfoot and the Roswell incident and I attribute the technological boom in this country that set it leaps beyond most of the world to reverse engineering of alien hardware. I believe in UFOs but think most of those seen these days aren't in fact alien but are actually American test craft. I also believe that the world is ultimately run by the Illuminati.

Now.

The notion that this wouldn't have happened if Al Gore were in office is preposterous. This is the man that sold nuclear weapon secrets to China under the table, and given the fact that these plans were drawn up years in advance and Bush was only in office for NINE MONTHS when it happened strikes down the first accusation.

I'm sorry that you never knew there was gold down there but there were indeed vaults that housed old coins and the like. It wasn't a government secret, it's just something that no one talked about because it didn't matter.

How did you know a plane couldn't have crashed into the Pentagon?

Are you an architect? Do you know anything about the structure of the World Trade Center or of buildings at all? Ever consider the idea that perhaps gigantic buildings can't topple over like a Jenga tower because they're built so they don't crash to the ground horizontally?

Ever dropped paper to the ground? What does it do? It flutters and doesn't land straight down. What do you suppose could happen to a piece of paper that flutters from some 80 stories in the air?

The phone calls don't sound pre-recorded, they sound recorded. Because whenever anything is recorded it sounds recorded. Ever listen to an answering machine?

There was no animosity between the Clintons and the Bushes, just a somewhat different take on ideology.

John Kerry voted for the Patriot Act. He also voted for the war in Iraq. It wasn't until he was told he could run for President by reneging on these ideas that he decided they weren't such good things. If John Kerry were President, a hurricane still would've hit New Orleans. As powerful as people like to imagine the President to be, he still can't control the elements.

And no, Bush certainly wouldn't be back in office the way his numbers are going right now. Clinton wouldn't have been back in office the way his numbers were in the wake of his perjury, either, if the election were afterwards. That doesn't matter.

If you want to change the government then get active about it and vote with your brain. The country needs change and change isn't happening when hardline Republicans or Democrats garner all the votes.

http://www.politics1.com/parties.htm

Scroll down past the two big parties and behold a marvel in the modern American political landscape: actual, honest-to-God free-thinkers.

hey just calm down, everyone has there own opinion I was just saying mine like everyone else on here. it's fine with what your saying, as the video says 'make up your own mind'.

At the end of the day it all boils down to believe everything your government tells you or make up your own mind, after all know one want's to be an ''american idiot, one nation controlled by the media''.

Lets just leave here. End of story.

Post Edited (03-22-06 09:06)

http://www.hyperlaunch.com/snowpatrol/eyesopen/

***It's hard to argue when your making sense***
March 22, 2006 02:09AM
Everyone has an opinion but some opinions are stupid and aren't based on reality.

The video doesn't want you to make up your own mind, it wants to coerce you.

It also has nothing to do with believing everything your government tells you. You can be lead just as easily astray by bullshit like this and, from what I've seen, it's happened.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
March 22, 2006 07:45AM
And your reply here is exactly what Fox News and the White House do too. They want to coerce. And they too, do succeed far too often.
People aren't prepared to do critical thinking on either side of an issue. They want to be spoon fed. And that's what sucks most of all. Willing, blissful ignorance.
March 22, 2006 12:42PM
Wrong.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π