ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Dani California and New RHCP

Posted by snowgirl2022 

Dani California and New RHCP
April 06, 2006 11:38AM
Has anyone heard this new single by the Red Hot Chili Peppers? It's sick. It's amazing. It's better than sex. Not that I know what sex is like but this is tremendous. Who else is so excited about their new CD? I'm planning on attending 4 of their shows in the states when then come back.... and whowsers I have never been more excited about anything in my life.

~*wOOt!*
Re: Dani California and New RHCP
April 11, 2006 07:22AM
I am not really a fan but I do like 'under the bridge', the new single is good - I like the vocals.
April 11, 2006 08:14AM
Love the videooooooooooooo (L)

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
April 11, 2006 01:37PM
Just saw the video and heard the song for the first time. Neat video and I wish I were Flea but I also wish I were Fruisante [sic].

The Chili Peppers have always been like Incubus to me: they're a band that I don't go out of my way to listen to but feel like I should like because I think they're the kind of band that I could love but there's something holding me back from really giving them the chance to be loved.

It's strange.

I also feel like I'm really getting into Death Cab For Cutie right now but if I get into them I'll just be that guy who gets into the band as they're getting there and has to catch up on everything they did before and I'm at the show singing along to some of the songs but not singing along to other songs and feeling quaint.

Like with Modest Mouse. The thing with Modest Mouse is they're incredible but they've got 4,000 songs I've got to get familiar with that they released before their last album.

-Mike

Post Edited (04-11-06 22:40)

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
April 11, 2006 02:13PM
love the new song and can't wait for the new cd to come it, it's gonna be the ****

Rock on...
Kevin

I wanna be with you forever, and tomorrows not too late...

"Beware the fury of a patient man" ~John Dryden
April 11, 2006 07:30PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 17, 2006 06:57AM
Good song...but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's better than sex.

~Kevin~
April 22, 2006 01:30PM
RHCP needs to stop with the California and do Canada or something

April 22, 2006 01:40PM
The Turkey wrote:

> The thing with Modest Mouse is they're incredible
>
>

You had me up until there. I downloaded Modest Mouse's record, due to all the praise my friends and such were giving it, and I absolutely could not stand it. Not only did I find it not my kind of music, but something about them just rubs me the wrong way and I strongly dislike them. I think part of it is them getting so much praise, when they are greatly inferior to Nine Days, who is spending time sitting in the shadows. Although theirs plenty of bands that are like that, and I dont dislike them, so maybe its just that I really dislike Modest Mouse.

Post Edited (04-22-06 22:41)
April 22, 2006 09:33PM
April 23, 2006 12:35AM
April 27, 2006 09:54AM
"RHCP needs to stop with the California and do Canada or something" hahahahahah probably my favorite line EVER. That just makes me day.

~*wOOt!*
May 01, 2006 09:53PM
dani california......such a disapointment!i dont think its up to their standards!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π