ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nine Days / John Hampson

Posted by Rockie 

Nine Days / John Hampson
April 24, 2006 10:05PM
When the release SHU and the full album of the John Hampson???? They don't update your websites. And Brian Desveaux too.
Re: Nine Days / John Hampson / Brian Desveaux
April 25, 2006 01:28AM
Well it's been 1 year now since John said his solo was coming out. He should just set a deadline and release it or he will never finish it. It's been 3 years since 17minutesand38secondsinthedark EP.

Spending too much time on album can spoil it, eg - over produced.

And whats happened to Brian he hasn't posted for a while. I thought he got a deal when he did a showcase last year in new york and everyone liked 'suddenly a bron eyed girl' and then some of his songs were on Everwood.

I can't see SHU or John's solo being released this year maybe 2007/2008. I hope I am wrong, thats just too long.
Re: Nine Days / John Hampson
April 25, 2006 02:53AM

I think John and Brian don't even want to get signed. Like.. imagine all the headaches, right?

I think you guys hit the nail right on the head.
April 25, 2006 06:35AM
you ever think that john has other issues to deal with and not just his album, USAFALL2004? i doubt it's a case of overproducing. the man has twins and is going to school and has a million of other things to deal with, like people in the real world, so please, for the love of god, cut him, and brian, and everyone some slack.

if fans start insisting that "he should set a deadline and release it or he'll never finish it", that'll be a major turnoff to john and add one more thing to the pile that he doesn't need - pressure from the fans.

when he releases it, he releases it. if he doesn't, don't kill yourself over it.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
April 25, 2006 06:35AM
Why would you not want a major record deal when you get tour all over the world, make videos, you might win some awards, and you make loads of money if your doing well.
April 25, 2006 06:37AM

wow.
April 25, 2006 06:38AM
I didn't know he was at university, whats the major?
April 25, 2006 06:39AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
April 25, 2006 06:39AM
yes, because that's how every situation in the music business is. john's just lazy.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

April 25, 2006 06:43AM
exactly, genesis. thank you.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

April 25, 2006 06:44AM
teach what - Music?
April 25, 2006 06:45AM
April 25, 2006 06:48AM
is he quitting music when he gets his degree
April 25, 2006 06:52AM
April 25, 2006 06:58AM
thank you thank you great 198,jeez whats this guy gonna do when coldplay is gone??
April 25, 2006 07:15AM
BRIAN THE KING!!!
April 25, 2006 11:37AM
Hahaha.... the band has lives other than their music right now from what I can tell... dont' force them to do stuff...

~Kevin~
April 25, 2006 05:45PM
my pleasure, brian.

oh, and by the way, when are you putting out a full-length album? you gotta beat john to the punch! do it! do it or i won't like you anymore!

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

April 25, 2006 11:54PM
Author: great198 (---.ntd.net)
Date: 04-25-06 15:35

''if fans start insisting that "he should set a deadline and release it or he'll never finish it", that'll be a major turnoff to john and add one more thing to the pile that he doesn't need - pressure from the fans.''

This is not pressure I am sure there are lot of other people on the board thinking it like 'Rockie' who started the post in the first place. Even if he did have a major deal, the record company would set a deadline and with many other jobs you need deadlines.
Can you imagine if people in the animation and film industry didn't have deadlines - films would never get released.

Author: Genesis (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: 04-25-06 15:52

Yes. Forever. He will also buy a fedora and get a nice parking space at the University of West Bumfuck.

Well at least he will earning good money, because it's not happening unless you get signed.

And Brian everyone knows coldplay will be around for years like U2 are still making brillent music. The coldplay guy's are not even 30 yet and have only had 3 albums. I take it you don't like coldplay then, well you won't have to put up with them this year -snow patrol and keane are back, happy days.

John's not lazy he just played a show on saturday.

Post Edited (04-26-06 09:02)

http://www.hyperlaunch.com/snowpatrol/eyesopen/

***It's hard to argue when your making sense***
April 26, 2006 03:21AM
You are so special.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
April 26, 2006 06:02AM
Author: USAFALL2004 (---.range81-158.btcentralplus.com)
Date: 04-25-06 15:35

Why would you not want a major record deal when you get tour all over the world, make videos, you might win some awards, and you make loads of money if your doing well.

Thats not nine days style, I think that they like to have a lifee, not just walk with a camera behind you all the time, and you should be happy cuz thanks that they are kinda "underground" we have the pleassure to talk with john and brian sometimes, you think that you can do that with chris martin? we even have the chance to send mails and then recive an answer, just chill man, they are the best musicians in the world they even talk with their fans, so be happy... cuz they're happy of their lifestyle...

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
April 26, 2006 06:06AM
USAFALL2004 wrote:

> Can you imagine if people in the animation and film industry didn't have
> deadlines - films would never get released.
>

As George Lucas once said "A movie is never finished, only abandoned."
April 26, 2006 06:32AM
TrentTrueheart wrote:

> USAFALL2004 wrote:
>
> > Can you imagine if people in the animation and film industry
> didn't have
> > deadlines - films would never get released.
> >
>
> As George Lucas once said "A movie is never finished, only
> abandoned."

Try telling that to the workers at pixar animation studios!

Author: Giuseppe (---.genericrev.cantv.net)
Date: 04-26-06 15:02

Thats not nine days style, I think that they like to have a lifee, not just walk with a camera behind you all the time, and you should be happy cuz thanks that they are kinda "underground" we have the pleassure to talk with john and brian sometimes, you think that you can do that with chris martin? we even have the chance to send mails and then recive an answer, just chill man, they are the best musicians in the world they even talk with their fans, so be happy... cuz they're happy of their lifestyle...

I know they are the best musicians in the world (2nd best, U2 1st). Am sure chris martin would talk to you if you saw him in the street. Have you heard him talking on the radio he never stops talking. I have sent email's to john and never had a reply.

I am happy and chilled.
April 26, 2006 07:19AM
April 26, 2006 09:38AM
i think this thread is a lost cause.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

April 26, 2006 09:51AM
I agree....

~Kevin~
April 26, 2006 09:52AM
Author: USAFALL2004 (---.range81-158.btcentralplus.com)
Date: 04-26-06 15:32

TrentTrueheart wrote:

> USAFALL2004 wrote:
>
> > Can you imagine if people in the animation and film industry
> didn't have
> > deadlines - films would never get released.
> >
>
> As George Lucas once said "A movie is never finished, only
> abandoned."

Try telling that to the workers at pixar animation studios!

Author: Giuseppe (---.genericrev.cantv.net)
Date: 04-26-06 15:02

I know they are the best musicians in the world (2nd best, U2 1st). Am sure chris martin would talk to you if you saw him in the street. Have you heard him talking on the radio he never stops talking. I have sent email's to john and never had a reply.

I am happy and chilled

this is the hall of fame of posters? *-) he said, he wrote, he wrote, he said, we're nine days fan, so let move allong =) ROCK AND ROLL BABY!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
April 27, 2006 06:27AM
you know what i love. The non-pertinent yet important mediators that pop in for short comments between arguments and eases the tension a bit and maybe even put a smile on your face. Thanks bones, shir, & sofi!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π