ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Carrot cake

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Carrot cake
April 29, 2006 05:56PM
Good? Bad? What's your favorite kind of cake? Write us an essay...

I'm bored. I find carrot cake to be gross, but the frosting that goes on it isn't bad. My favorite is standard chocolate... same with ice cream, actually.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Carrot cake
April 29, 2006 05:58PM
i like pie!!!!
April 29, 2006 09:15PM
Don't know if you know of it, or what you call it where you live but if I'll translate it directly from Swedish it's "Eight Parts Cookie".. Anyway, that's my favourite smiling smiley

April 29, 2006 11:39PM
I have carrots and the 90% of vegetables of the world =$=$

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
April 29, 2006 11:58PM
I love carrot cake. And the icing is ace. It's the only cake where I really like the iceing, except that stuff where you just mix butter and sugar, like the stuff you put in butterfly cakes. God that is yummy.

Chocolate cake is great with raspberries on top. Chocolate and raspberries is just a really good combination. And chocolate and mint, but that's not so much for cake 'cause mint in a cake would be strange. Mint should be light and refreshing, and cake is just, not.

For my birthday last year a couple of my friends made me a cake which had chocolate cake walls, with icecream AND jelly inside, covered in a layer of chocolate icing. It was A-may-zing.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
April 30, 2006 12:05AM
Cake mixture > Cake.

April 30, 2006 02:15AM
Really, Sketch? Can't say I've ever had cake mixture, and honestly, it seems a little weird. Cookie dough, on the other hand...yummmy.
April 30, 2006 02:43AM
You've never polished off the remnants of your mothers cake baking by smearing a finger around the inside of the mixing bowl?

You sir, were denied a mouthgasm from your childhood.

April 30, 2006 02:43AM
This makes me think of Jim Gaffigan, one of the funniest comedians I have heard live. He does like a 5 minute bit, just on cake...hahaha.... if anyone wants to hear it I have it on MP3, let me know

~Kevin~
April 30, 2006 03:15AM
carrot cake is awesome.
what is not awesome is birthday cake in costa rica. it was corn bread with icing. actually not terrible, but not really good.

*~katie~*
April 30, 2006 11:04AM
I prefer brownie mix to cake mix... cake mix is too runny, or something. Cookie dough is grand.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
April 30, 2006 01:17PM
I find the baking soda in cake/muffin mixtures makes it taste a little weird. Still tastes good tho.

If you want a real strange experiance try eating scone dough, or savoury muffin mix lol
April 30, 2006 02:46PM
Oh, duh. I was thinking you meant cake mix right out of the box. Of course I've licked the beaters clean. (Why does that sound sexual to me?)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π