ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gatorade vs Red Bull

Posted by Giuseppe 

Gatorade vs Red Bull
May 06, 2006 01:30PM
???Yeahhh im boring xD!!! and tired, but, GATORADE WINS!!!

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
Re: Gatorade vs Red Bull
May 06, 2006 03:53PM
O.o
are totally diferent drinks...

u dont drink red bull to practice sports do u?
i normally drink red bull to stay tuned during a party or something

------------------------------
"now shut up and listen to the music!" by John Hampson

May 06, 2006 07:31PM
Lucozade!!!!!!!

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 07, 2006 02:01AM
Ohhhh sannen is alive!

May 07, 2006 02:43AM
in France Red Bull is illigal, you can be positive to a drug test... but instead a french firm invented Dark Dog which is basically the same thing, same taste, same colour...
May 07, 2006 02:52AM
really=O? ohhh i didnt knew that awesoneeeee =)

May 08, 2006 07:05AM
i heard red bull helps your face not turn red as fast when you drink liquor. gives hope to chinese kids out there. But I fear the combination to try it.

May 08, 2006 08:15AM
red bull and liquor can have a deadly effect if you mix em.. I know many people that died because of it..

May 08, 2006 10:41AM
i've had many a jueger bomb in my day, and they're delicious. i don't know of any case of someone dying from it.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
May 08, 2006 01:35PM
I love gatoradeeeee(L)

May 08, 2006 02:42PM
Red Bull will make you grow wings, so I'm going with Gatorade, who wants random ass wings sticking out your back, I mean sure it'd be cool to fly, but thatd be weird...

~Kevin~
May 09, 2006 11:58AM
???I hate red bull's comercials!!!

May 10, 2006 04:48AM
I had close friends that died from it.. but that's not in small doses.. We drink pretty ruff where I live..

May 10, 2006 07:03AM
Putting too much of anything in your body will kill you.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
May 11, 2006 02:13PM
Yea...like Heroin....

~Kevin~
May 13, 2006 06:10AM
Pretty much living on red bull at the moment, got exams starting in a week today, and my studying is going, lets just say 'less than well'. God bless caffine!!

Has anyone else tried that 'Relentless' stuff from the Coca cola company, its just like Red Bull but comes in a real size and doesn't cost a stupid amount!

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
May 13, 2006 06:38AM
'Cuckoo...'

May 13, 2006 08:43AM
Im a Latte lover... if you want to be UP just drink LATTE!!!

May 13, 2006 10:06AM
How come when you take a nap you wake up feeling more tired than before?

~ Sofi ~

May 13, 2006 11:59AM
lazy...

May 14, 2006 09:22AM
Caffine is a bad habit when studying, it makes it harder for you to concentrate 'cause your mind is flying from all of it. I avoid all coffee & energy drinks, I go to Starbucks to get milk when with friends.

I've seen a lot of young teens (6th graders and up) that get into drinking latte's and what not, not for the taste or stimulation, but for the feel of maturity/fashion. Later on, it grows to become stimulation (leading to addiction/temporary-dependency), sort of like smoking. For that reason, I avoid coffee beans.
(PLUS there are way too many Starbucks establishments, I think I heard someone say that in Seattle, within a one (1) mile radius, you will find three (3) Starbucks on average, either by themselves or in Safeway/QFC.)

Anyways, bad study habits or not, my worse enemy is procrastination (which leads to a feeling of overwhelmness in the last minutes and I end up giving up and not doing it at all), that's my killer.

May 14, 2006 09:57AM
We have two less than a block away from each other. I don't drink coffee myself cause frankly it tastes horrible.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 14, 2006 09:27PM
Went to London a couple of months ago, and noticed something I hadn't before. I would stand outside one 'Pret a Manger' and you would be able to see another, then go stand outside the other one, and you could see a new one!

I am procrastinating right now, should probably get back to macro economics sad smiley

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
May 15, 2006 05:33AM
ew, econ, i'm staying away from all does classes

May 15, 2006 05:43AM
Pret a manger is devil spawn.

~ Sofi ~

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π