ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What kinda fucked up world do we live in

Posted by NineDaysRulez 

Re: What kinda fucked up world do we live in
May 14, 2006 12:13PM
She said: "I can give up smoking at any time, but I don't find it affects my pregnancy."

Wow...

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
May 14, 2006 01:14PM
Well she's 11 years old. She's obviously stupid and her mother's obviously dumber than she is.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
May 14, 2006 09:17PM
/\ Second that!

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
May 15, 2006 03:33AM
I feel so sorry for her. With a mother that can stand up and say she's proud of her 11 year old going out, getting drunk, having an unprotected one night stand and chain smoking throughout a pregnancy, what chance did the girl really ever have of life going 'well'?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
May 17, 2006 08:13AM
well this **** will tell you in what world we are...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
May 20, 2006 02:16AM
lmao

Si

'Dignity consists not in possessing honors, but in the consciousness that we deserve them' - Aristotle
May 20, 2006 02:52PM
that's just disgusting!

John
===============
"We'll never know 'till we try..."
May 21, 2006 12:50AM
"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Just a normal day in the life of Mr Alifi.

May 21, 2006 05:23AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha

"RESISTENCIA ESTUDIANTIL - VIVA LA UNIVERSIDAD!"
May 21, 2006 09:08AM
goat.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
May 30, 2006 01:44PM
look we live in a beautiful world but the thing fucked about about the world is poeple living in it, look what our race as turned the world into: wars, sexisme, polution, fucked up governement such as africa, racism, murder, killings, rape, cocaine, religion (**** u fucking priests i hate u motherfuckers)civilization... im not saying we all contributated into the destroying of our world but think about it how many times have u droped a peice of paper on the ground? Or hooked up sum kid with a cigarette? I remember back in 5th grade when i moved into a new town school had just started and all those kids where so different and i felt like wtf is wrong with those kids their not living their living immitating what they seen on tv and being impatient to grow up and i was like wtf u know i aint gonna foward my live no fucking way. So basicly i was like a reject from my class community yet i was unique i was separated from those kids who were like a creation of our new generation. And one day i went fucking crazy after sum kid stuffed a snowball into my face, i told ill kik ur ass after school and he had planned that if he went down all his friends had to jump on me. Bell ringed step out and he was waiting, i grabbed him spinned him and slamed him aagaints the floor and put my elbow on his chest to keep him immobilized and he closed his eyes. Then i just got off him and walked away. the next day i come to the principals office and she was all over me 1 she said that sum parent said that i was strangling the kid 2 she said a snowball doesnt leaves scars and 3 she pressure me into saying i strangled him. it was a perfect example of how the important poeple always had control over the less important. Since that i told myself **** that im different **** this mad world. Now im still young turning 15 blah blah blah, and i know that was just one step of lifes unfairness. **** religion tongue sticking out smiley boudah all the way tongue sticking out smiley
May 30, 2006 02:06PM
I agree completely.

-Mike

Post Edited (05-30-06 23:06)

weallgotwoodandnails
May 30, 2006 05:24PM
....paragraphs?
May 31, 2006 02:22AM
This isn't an English class.

-Mike

weallgotwoodandnails
May 31, 2006 03:02AM
My English teacher doesn't like paragraphs.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π