May 26, 2006 06:19AM
What is this thread about??

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
Re: Come on John! We need a new CD!!
May 26, 2006 07:54AM
USAFALL2004 wrote:

> American idiot wrote:

>>The label funding the recording and pressing of our EP disagrees.

>>Perhaps I'll make a million zillion dollars off of it and not have to pay a mortage!!!!

>Of course you will because the only person buying it will be your sad self.

But if he was buying the CD whilst only recieving a percentage of the gains made from it, then he would be losing money. And losing money is the hardest way to make a million zillion dollars.

May 26, 2006 01:15PM
i love seeing mike get on a roll. he's unstoppable.

and the honest to god truth is that "you're" is just one letter and a punctuation mark away from "your", so is it really hard to do it correctly? i cringe at such grammatical errors.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
June 06, 2006 06:14PM
Well to be honest yeah he does make some money but also consider that college costs money, owning a record company does cost money , bills cost money. and most of all kids and wife cost money,

Sorry had to say that

June 17, 2006 03:30AM
I'm not from england nor USA, but I can tell you're all fucked up tongue sticking out smiley and WE really NEED A NEW CD!! so we could talk about it instead...

nine days is really great !!. I think John should quit college and work as a musician full time as he's really talented. I thought "absolutely" would have made it for them since it was a hit, How come Simple plan or Good charlotte are making more money than them? omg I hate those freakin bastards!!!

btw... Do you know what guitars and amps are used by nine days on live gigs?

- Migue -
June 17, 2006 09:55AM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π