ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Summer colds

Posted by 3eyedaliens 

Summer colds
June 05, 2006 03:01PM
Yuck... my mom had a cold recently and I think I got it from her... I noticed I had a slightly sore throat and now all the sudden I feel extremely achy with a runny nose and a feeling in my stomach like it's going to release its contents... lovely.

Anyone else sick? I think it's time for bed....

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies it's compromise that moves us along"
Re: Summer colds
June 06, 2006 03:36AM
i had a summer cold a couple of weeks ago. sure, i don't get sick in the winter, but once the nice weather shows up, i feel like i'm dying. i'm still not 100% better... more like 96% better. good luck with your ailment.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Re: Summer colds
June 06, 2006 06:21AM
I've had a cold for the past two weeks now and it still feels like there's an elephant sitting on my chest and all my little alveoli are full of cement.

If you can, just reap the benefits of being able to stay in bed all day and have people make you tea yawning smiley) Get well soon.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π