Re: Weird Al's You're Beautiful parody
June 10, 2006 02:19PM
hahaha

Mike Mc--

Myspace.com/macattack42691
June 10, 2006 02:23PM
The beginning is grand.

---Anyone perfect must be lying, anything easy has its cost, Anyone plain can be lovely, anyone loved can be lost, What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection? Maybe the worst is behind---
June 10, 2006 11:23PM
haha!!!!
I didn't know he was still doing that!
Great find.

June 11, 2006 05:58AM
Yeah, he's got a new album coming out this year. And I believe it will be a DualDisc.
June 11, 2006 11:10AM
This song is brilliant, because I hate James Blunt's version of this song... i was almost crying listening to this... hahaha

~Kevin~
June 11, 2006 05:43PM
It was an okay song, but it was just soooo overplayed on the pop radio stations. When I was at work and had to listen to that song play 3, 4 times within the hour, it became my mortal enemy.

Thank god to Seattle's new Jack FM 96.5 where the station's whole gimmick/tag-line is "we play what we want." I'm always tuned into that station now because you never hear the same song played twice in a day, maybe not even a week. Just numbers of great songs ranging over several genres and decades. I have yet to hear the song Absolutely, but I'm crossing my fingers!

June 12, 2006 12:11AM
so a dude sings the real version? james blunt? is that right? i always thought it was a woman singing it.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π