ninedaysMORE | built by the community
Built by the community.

Home   Updates   Browse   Forum

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just Killed A Dragon

Posted by The Turkey 

Just Killed A Dragon
June 14, 2006 03:36PM
Went to get a glass of water against my better judgement, because usually I only do bottled water, and there was a dragon in my sink. So I yelled and turned the water on. It started to run around in circles like a torrent. I went and got Raid and I shot it and it ran faster, then *thump* it fell down. Turned the water on to flush it down the drain and it took off again, this time with the type of ferocity only seen in the likes of dragons of yore, like Glaurung or Ancalagon, and I grabbed a steak knife and jabbed at it while shooting it with Raid and running the water on. Succeeded in cutting it in half but that didn't stop half of it from running around like a bastard and the other wriggling like a bitch. It was a real, real long struggle but chemical warfare did the track. Was flushing the beast down the drain but it latched onto the catch in the drain and i had to cut it in half again for it to go down but the act of cutting caused it to rise up again from the depths, if only for a moment before another blast of water sent it back down into the abyss from whence it came.

-Mike

Go listen to my band. We're awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/rosencrantzny
weallgotwoodandnails
Re: Just Killed A Dragon
June 14, 2006 06:51PM
Message deleted on 2015-09-05 06:30:16 PDT
June 14, 2006 10:57PM
What

The

****?

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 15, 2006 05:18AM
good story

~*wOOt!*
June 15, 2006 02:49PM
you're like a slayer or something.

~ Eric of Wisconsin ~

Nine Days and John Hampson music featured in my independent feature film "Will and Testament"!

Facebook Page for "Will and Testament"
IMDB Page for "Will and Testament"
June 15, 2006 09:50PM
Slayer of looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove.

~ Sofi ~

"And so tomorrow there will be another number for the one who had a name."
June 17, 2006 10:04AM
Mike was actually just using this story as a metaphore for his blooming love for me. He just cant kill it. He thought he did... but no.

~*wOOt!*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNERS 1995 - 2009. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site Layout, Design, & Support by J&S Productions Copyright 2006 - 2009. All Rights Reserved.
For All Inquiries Email [email protected].

π